2010 Official Boxing Thread: Soto/Antillon, 2010 Fight of the Year.

khan
pimp.gif

This makes me sick to my goddamn stomach. GBP can get anything they want in this world. Maidana is pissed and rightfully so. I still have no respect for Amir Khan. None at all. I'll give him credit to not going down and for not quitting. But running like the puppet master DLH away from Trinidad won't gain him any respect from me. No respect for him or his POS promoter.

I thought he was gonna get TKO'd too, he was eating those punches for most of the last rounds %#%, he looked sharped as hell in the beginning though not gonna lie.

Originally Posted by salbah3

I thought he was gonna get TKO'd too, he was eating those punches for most of the last rounds %#%, he looked sharped as hell in the beginning though not gonna lie.

It should have been a tko. Remember Khan is a GBP fighter.

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

After that performance, who do you realistically put khan in the ring against?

JMM.   
 combined  1k  punches landed ha
Originally Posted by thacapt

It should have been a tko. Remember Khan is a GBP fighter.

so  is ortiz...  go robbed  though

Joe Cortez has always been this horrible don't know why you are just noticing this now.

Khan gains some respect because he stood in there and got rocked with everything and the first couple of rounds he came all out and wanting to do some damage on Maidana

I don't think a rematch would happen, but they should put Brandon Rios in there against Amir Khan even though I think Rios is overrated and would lose.

Originally Posted by thekryptonite

English fighters FTW. For a relatively small country we produce good boxers..
pimp.gif
Yea David Haye is that dude
eyes.gif

Cortez
30t6p3b.gif
  that is all. Good nite peeps.

Entertaining fight but @@!# Joe Cortez. He let Amir Khan get away with a lot of stuff in the ring. Never penalized Khan but always critiqued Maidana.

Props to Khan for getting in the ring with a real puncher. He held his own but still showed that his chin is very suspect. I wish Maidana would have brought it on him earlier. We need to see a rematch asap.

Originally Posted by LESGodSonC0

roll.gif
I'm done. 
I can't wait till one of the Klits knocks out Haye and have you guys feeling like you did when Pac sent Hatton back to his own wonderland lmao
laugh.gif

roll.gif
I'm done. 
I can't wait till one of the Klits knocks out Haye and have you guys feeling like you did when Pac sent Hatton back to his own wonderland lmao
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Like Haye will ever man up and fight either one.

Originally Posted by KingJames23

roll.gif
I'm done. 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Like Haye will ever man up and fight either one.
I swear the Brits best fighters are all knockouts waiting to happen. I hope Amir does well but he is definite a knockout waiting to happen as well lol. He's so cocky talking bout catching Pac in sparring, if Pac really wanted to catch him its light out for him and how he feels he can beat Mayweather smh.

Originally Posted by MFr3shM

Joe Cortez has always been this horrible don't know why you are just noticing this now.

Khan gains some respect because he stood in there and got rocked with everything and the first couple of rounds he came all out and wanting to do some damage on Maidana

I don't think a rematch would happen, but they should put Brandon Rios in there against Amir Khan even though I think Rios is overrated and would lose.

Rios is really overrated, I think he'd go after Ortiz at 140 at first and never have a shot at Khan.

Watching the replay of Agbeko/Perez and I wouldn't be surprised if Vic withdrew not to face Perez
laugh.gif
. Good win for my boy King Kong
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

Originally Posted by Proshares

Same here, I want him just to hang em up but I think he wins this one and wins by a good margin too.

Dawson/Cloud supposed to be set up for the 1st half of next year.

I wanna know who is picking Amir.

laugh.gif
Cloud is going to KO that scrub Dawson .
stinson-o.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Cloud beat the sh*t out of Dawson in amateurs, that's why he's been ducking him. It was years ago, but styles make fights, and nobody's style really changes. Notice Dawson doesn't fight power punchers?

Originally Posted by Proshares

Same here, I want him just to hang em up but I think he wins this one and wins by a good margin too.

Dawson/Cloud supposed to be set up for the 1st half of next year.

I wanna know who is picking Amir.

laugh.gif
Cloud is going to KO that scrub Dawson .
stinson-o.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Cloud beat the sh*t out of Dawson in amateurs, that's why he's been ducking him. It was years ago, but styles make fights, and nobody's style really changes. Notice Dawson doesn't fight power punchers?
How in the world has Dawson been ducking Cloud? Cloud was straight up not even fighting for a year and Dawson was ducking him? And the fact that Cloud and Dawson are supposed to be fighting each other early next year?

+**!.

And there's a difference between the ams and the pros bud, get it right.

Back
Top Bottom