2010 Official Boxing Thread: Soto/Antillon, 2010 Fight of the Year.

Khan lookin good, prolly coulda got him outta here with some body work...

Perez is not winning this fight

King Kong has GOT to get this W

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
Can Maidana pull it off??

LET'S +#$!#%% GO.

Khan is such a goddamn vagina. Dude was headlocking not to get hit. He showed some good heart, though.

You have to seriously be kidding me with this ref. And these clowns will never say a bad word to a GBP fighter.

Joe Cortez won that fight...not Khan.

Terrible.

EDIT: P.S. Homie is still a FRAUD.

Maidana just put the fear of god into this kid...it's back to fighting Paulie Malinaggi/Juan Diaz types for him.

There should be a rematch...but we all know that won't happen.

I cant respect Joe Cortez after this fight not even a lil bit

Khan has earned my respect cus he stayed upright but u right, anyone else woulda have been tko'd after not throwing a single punch while getting murdered for 2 straight minutes

Khan def. was touched by an angel with this officiating

Amir Khan can do no wrong. He can hold, he can push heads down, he can push off with gloves to the face it doesn't matter. He will just get small warnings and no points docked. He can eat punches for a minute without throwing a shot back and not have a fight stopped. !+#*%%+ disgraceful. An elbow hit Cortez and a point got taken away.

I feel like it should be Joe Cortez vs Maidana next time.

It would make me feel so much better about this fight.

Originally Posted by sircharles2ol3

Nice fight down the stretch.

Yeah right.

The fact that Joe Cortez didn't do his job as a good ref cost Maidana the fight. He let Khan straight up lock n hold Maidanas right arm for dear life. He let Khan hold Maidanas head down numerous times. He let Khan get murdered for 2 straight minutes without stoppage.

Joe Cortez won the fight. Not Khan.

Back
Top Bottom