2010 NBA Trade Deadline thread

AlexKennedyNBA: The Los Angeles Lakers and Toronto Raptors are discussing a last minute deal that would swap Sasha Vujacic for Marcus Banks. less than 20 seconds ago from web

this been posted?

Originally Posted by Size 15 Please

Who is this clown talkin about the Sixers

laugh.gif

You talkin bout me?

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

bucks traded meeks? i thought he was there future at SG?
roll.gif

Im not sure. someone posted it earlier in the past few pages. i dont think its true though, dudes are just writing whatever on twitter and some people believe it.

and CP, the knicks got one pick from the C's for Kryptonate, although the deal hasnt been finalized yet. still not much to build around though.

Originally Posted by bright nikes

AlexKennedyNBA: The Los Angeles Lakers and Toronto Raptors are discussing a last minute deal that would swap Sasha Vujacic for Marcus Banks. less than 20 seconds ago from web

this been posted?
I don't care about Marcus Banks but if we get rid of Sasha.....
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

I do see that as an appeal.  Having the options is nice.  Gotta hand them that. 

It's just interesting to me the way they are going, complete free agent overhaul for either 2010, thru 2012, with pretty much zero draft picks to use to build off of/supplement.  Unique I guess. 
Well they'll still have the 2011 one, just a matter of where... If they're on the outside looking in for the 2012 draft, something went wrong...

It's like the Mavs and everybody complaining about trading the picks with Devin Harris... If those picks were high enough that it really mattered (and it looks like they won't be), somebody would have already lost their job because something went terribly wrong...

Originally Posted by BangDak

Im not sure. someone posted it earlier in the past few pages. i dont think its true though, dudes are just writing whatever on twitter and some people believe it.

[h1]http://realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/64842/20100218/sixers_bucks_agree_to_meeks_deal/[/h1]
[h1]Sixers, Bucks Agree To Meeks Deal[/h1]

Feb 18, 2010 12:49 PM EST

The Milwaukee Bucks have agreed to a trade that will send JodieMeeks and Francisco Elson to the Philadelphia 76ers for Primoz Brezec,Royal Ivey and a second round pick, two league sources told ESPN's ChadFord.

Meeks became somewhat expendable for Milwaukee following their trade with Chicago for John Salmons.

Via ESPN

http://realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/64842/20100218/sixers_bucks_agree_to_meeks_deal/#

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

whats the point of the nate to boston trade for the knicks?
I don't see anything else besides D'Antoni liking Eddie House and having problems with Nate in the past.

I absolutely hated Eddie House before this so we'll see how long before I become a fan
laugh.gif

Maybe the Lakers are trying to get Banks and include him in a deal for Hinrich
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

I don't understand why people think the Knicks one and only plan is LeBron, LeBron, LeBron...

With potentially room for two max deals, they're gonna be attractive as hell to guys on the market... Wade, Bosh, Amare, Boozer, Johnson, Ray Felton, Rudy Gay, Manu, Boozer...

Some of those guys aren't max deal guys, but there are PLENTY of options... Do they hold Bird Rights on Harrington and/or Lee? Obviously they will on McGrady, so if he shows anything he may be worth bringing back...
This. This. This. This. This. & This did not come from a Knick Fan.

We can try and sign a max this summer and still go after (Tyson Chandler, Ginobili, Chris Paul, Raymond Felton, Raja Bell, Azubuike, Travis outlaw, Stoudamire,  Boozer, Mike Miller) with the money left

ahh there we go! but meeks isnt going to be doing much in that overcrowded rotation with that stupid coach.

thanks for posting it bright.

and i hope its the knicks pushing for amare. as much as i hate him and his no defense, we can give the suns expiring, and draft picks
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom