2010 Denver Nuggets Off-Season thread - Masai Ujiri named Executive VP of Basketball Operations

bidding war for Al Harrington aka "I get buckets" aka "I hang on rims"

in his defense he did give us 41 last year and Drew Gooden got 5yr/32 mil

bidding war for Al Harrington aka "I get buckets" aka "I hang on rims"

in his defense he did give us 41 last year and Drew Gooden got 5yr/32 mil

ugghh, that's not a good contract for the nuggets
sick.gif

lol dude does hang on rims....can count on at least 2-3 a season......im not mad at the facial he gave lebron though

lol dude does hang on rims....can count on at least 2-3 a season......im not mad at the facial he gave lebron though

Not a bad pick up for the Nuggets. But i think we need at least 1 to 2 more legit signings. But this move will drive some opposing teams crazy. Nene is a true power forward who has been playing the center role, with AL coming to the team it allows Nene to move back to forward at times and create a nightmare match up. But i think the nuggets need a true 5, thats what we lack

Not a bad pick up for the Nuggets. But i think we need at least 1 to 2 more legit signings. But this move will drive some opposing teams crazy. Nene is a true power forward who has been playing the center role, with AL coming to the team it allows Nene to move back to forward at times and create a nightmare match up. But i think the nuggets need a true 5, thats what we lack

Originally Posted by jhobson5

This signing does not allow Nene to move back anywhere. Al does not play the 5. It will be a mistake & he will get eaten alive.

Originally Posted by jhobson5

This signing does not allow Nene to move back anywhere. Al does not play the 5. It will be a mistake & he will get eaten alive.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
Nuggets add reserves Williams and Carter
By Benjamin Hochman
The Denver Post

Posted: 07/14/2010 10:03:41 AM MDT

Updated: 07/14/2010 10:03:49 AM MDT

It's been a busy day for the Nuggets.

The team has agreed to terms with post player Shelden Williams and backup point guard Anthony Carter. Both are one-year deals for about the league minimum of $1 million per season, multiple sources confirmed.

Williams, 26, is 6-feet-9, 250 pounds. He was a reserve last season for the Eastern Conference champion Boston Celtics, averaging 11.1 minutes per game. He averaged 3.7 points and 2.7 rebbounds in 54 games played.

Carter played sparingly for the Nuggets behind Chauncey Billups and Ty Lawson. He played in 54 games, averaging 15.8 minutes and 3.3 points in 54 games.

Benjamin Hochman: 303-954-1294 or [email protected]

Back
Top Bottom