2009 NFC North Trash Talk Thread...(Time to apologize for talkin crazy Bears fans/S4L3)

Originally Posted by RetroBaller

Originally Posted by arstyle27

I don't give a damn who we lose to, a loss is a bad thing to stomach regardless of the opponent. Bottom line was, if we had beaten Houston, we would've been in the playoffs.

But last season, is last season. I don't do what ifs........

If Crosby hit those 2 fields goals, (against minn and chi) and the Giants cared the last week we would have won the North
eek.gif
eek.gif
Hypothetical champions!

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

Originally Posted by THE GR8

I cant remember the last time ive seen fans of a team get this hyped over the preseason as Packers fans are for this upcoming season
laugh.gif

Unlike the Bears they have a talented squad, a good HC and a TEAM that can take them far into the playoffs.

Go Pack
pimp.gif
you are clearly a clown and a hater. Nothing you say is relevant at this point. ($30000 his response to that quote is "
roll.gif
Bears fans", very original even though we have sonned every outlandishstatement you have made with facts)

If Crosby hit those 2 fields goals, (against minn and chi) and the Giants cared the last week we would have won the North
if i had a vagina id be a woman. Fact is yall went 6-10 last season, get over yourselves at least we had a winning record last season and now wegot a new QB... and were garbage??
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I cant remember the last time ive seen fans of a team get this hyped over the preseason as Packers fans are for this upcoming season
laugh.gif

Unlike the Bears they have a talented squad, a good HC and a TEAM that can take them far into the playoffs.

Go Pack
pimp.gif
you are clearly a clown and a hater. Nothing you say is relevant at this point. ($30000 his response to that quote is "
roll.gif
Bears fans", very original even though we have sonned every outlandish statement you have made with facts)

if i had a vagina id be a woman. Fact is yall went 6-10 last season, get over yourselves at least we had a winning record last season and now we got a new QB... and were garbage??
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

facts still remain that neither of us made the playoffs.
Ok you got a new QB, but looking how each team has played as first unit, the Packers has shown last year wasnt a true singal on how good this team is.

Originally Posted by pdouly33

Originally Posted by arstyle27

I don't give a damn who we lose to, a loss is a bad thing to stomach regardless of the opponent. Bottom line was, if we had beaten Houston, we would've been in the playoffs.

But last season, is last season. I don't do what ifs........

eek.gif
eek.gif
Hypothetical champions!

YUP! THE 2008-2009 "JUST IF" CHAMPIONS
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

Our team looks good and football season is a week away. Even if our team looked like @%%* id be excited. Weve already got the top 5 offense, if our Defensecan play like they belong in the top 10-15 (overall, they'll be getting plenty of TO's), then I see no reason why we cant win the division or at leastsee a wildcard berth.

Whats wrong with being excited anyway?

laugh.gif

Go Pack
pimp.gif
roll.gif
Bears fans", very original even though we have sonned every outlandish statement you have made with facts)

if i had a vagina id be a woman. Fact is yall went 6-10 last season, get over yourselves at least we had a winning record last season and now we got a new QB... and were garbage??
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Ok you got a new QB, but looking how each team has played as first unit, the Packers has shown last year wasnt a true singal on how good this team is.
That Bears fans still thinks he "sonned" me. Poor kid, probably still thinks Matt Forte is top 10
roll.gif
. Like I said, Pack has that dvision on lock.

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

laugh.gif

Our team looks good and football season is a week away. Even if our team looked like @%%* id be excited. Weve already got the top 5 offense, if our Defense can play like they belong in the top 10-15 (overall, they'll be getting plenty of TO's), then I see no reason why we cant win the division or at least see a wildcard berth.

Whats wrong with being excited anyway?
Nothing im not judging yall... just hopefully you wont get let down
wink.gif

That Bears fans still thinks he "sonned" me. Poor kid, probably still thinks Matt Forte is top 10
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
indifferent.gif
its proposterous to even say he is not at this point. and the really hillarious point is that you have made no argument against why he isnt exceptsaying "
roll.gif
Bearts fans" and calling us all homers. Although meand mad other people have come back at you with facts and #*%% but you are just too big of a %#@%* to answer and act like you havent read #*%% and call ushomers. Just leave this thread, arent you a Falcons fan?
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

Go Pack
pimp.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

is this dude really trying to say that wat he has seen this preseason out weighs a full real season
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Actually thats not what hes saying at all "
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
"

Preseason is now.

Last year was last year.

I don't know how many times i have to say it but the preseason is for teams to pass the eyeball test. The Lions 1st 2nd and 3rd squads could get a W over 4quarters but they are still garbage...

I don't care about W's in preseason but i can look at the starting lineup and see how they handle situations to gauge where they are at.

You guys make it seem like 1st team D's that GB has been facing just aren't trying
laugh.gif
S&T was in LOVE with DRC late last year and he got TOASTEDon multiple occasions by our 3 and 4 WR's as well as our #2 TE.

Man I hope Rodgers doesnt forget how to throw in the next 10 days
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by CasperJr

laugh.gif

Go Pack
pimp.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

is this dude really trying to say that wat he has seen this preseason out weighs a full real season
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

then how can you judge the Bears with their new qaurterback?
The Pre-Season is the best way to judge a team with 10 days before the season starts.
Did the Falcons throw away the season last year cause they had a down year the year before.
The titans werent as good as the were last year the year before that.
Teams change over the offseason to get better, and the best way to judge a team, if they got better or not, is to look at the latest games they have played.Sure the Preseason doesnt count, the stats dont carry over. But playing well as a unit does, having a rythem does. Teams just dont sleep walk through thepreseason then flip a switch week one.

laugh.gif

Go Pack
pimp.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

roll.gif

You are a clown. Your arguments dont even make sense. No amount of bold typing in the world can save your weak logic.

roll.gif
roll.gif
indifferent.gif
its proposterous to even say he is not at this point. and the really hillarious point is that you have made no argument against why he isnt except saying "
roll.gif
Bearts fans" and calling us all homers. Although me and mad other people have come back at you with facts and #*%% but you are just too big of a %#@%* to answer and act like you havent read #*%% and call us homers. Just leave this thread, arent you a Falcons fan?
indifferent.gif

Boy shut up, I stopped coming in with facts are you Bear Fans said Forte was Better than LT. You also said in the NFL your a top 10 playerafter one year. You don't deserve any "facts".
indifferent.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
indifferent.gif
its proposterous to even say he is not at this point. and the really hillarious point is that you have made no argument against why he isnt except saying "
roll.gif
Bearts fans" and calling us all homers. Although me and mad other people have come back at you with facts and #*%% but you are just too big of a %#@%* to answer and act like you havent read #*%% and call us homers. Just leave this thread, arent you a Falcons fan?
indifferent.gif
Boy shut up, I stopped coming in with facts are you Bear Fans said Forte was Better than LT. You also said in the NFL your a top 10 player after one year. You don't deserve any "facts".
indifferent.gif

Adrian Peterson was a top 10 player after his first year, no?

Why can't we call Forte a top 10 player? Since when is a guy who can get 1,700 yards from scrimmage mediocre? Even though Peterson is better than Forte,you're seriously a damned fool if you honestly think Forte is not in the top 10. There aren't 15 running backs better than Forte and I'm not beinga homer, I'm being a realist. I have family in Minnesota who are die-hard Vikings fans and even they told me they believe Forte is a top 10 back. Your onlyammo is saying "
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Bears fans" which is completely dumb and childish. Your team hasn't even had back to back winning seasons and you want to talk about how wehave nothing to boast about. You don't have any championships, we have 9. Call me when you at least win something of importance.

And this isn't the NFC South thread, is it? What the hell is a Falcons fan doing in here?

This thread is a joke. 25 pages about a division where not one team will have above 9 wins? LOL.

NFC North is pathetic....

Originally Posted by S4L3

This thread is a joke. 25 pages about a division where not one team will have above 9 wins? LOL.

Are you Nostradamus or something? This division had a team above 9 wins last year. Each team in the division got significantly better, and not one of us isgoing to win more than 9 games? Since when was this the AFC West? And what's with all these Falcons fans?

clemonsstiffarm.gif

cowgirls2on1.gif

Originally Posted by JPZx

clemonsstiffarm.gif

cowgirls2on1.gif

Wait a minute, he's a Cowboys fan?

indifferent.gif

You haven't won a playoff game in god knows when. I'd gladly take Favre over your lousy choker of a QB.

Originally Posted by JPZx

This thread is COMEDY
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Too bad it's going to be hard as hell now to go back and fish through 23 pages to find the reponses where people Bears Fans will have to eat crow....damn this thread exploded.
laugh.gif
Fixed

lulz cowboys are hot trash.

Remember when it was your year to win it all in 2007. Every thread conisisted of a million and one obnoxious cowboys fans boasting...

Who made it further in the playoffs that year? Yea thats right the Packers.

NFC North > Cowboys

laugh.gif
S4L made his way in here... This thread is now complete.

Cant wait for the Pack vs Boys this year... That dallas win streak is gonna end.

Whats stopping a Cowboys vs Patriots superbow??

The first round of the playoffs
laugh.gif

Btw i thought you retired after that
ohwell.gif

laugh.gif
S4L made his way in here... This thread is now complete.

Cant wait for the Pack vs Boys this year... That dallas win streak is gonna end.

Whats stopping a Cowboys vs Patriots superbow??

The first round of the playoffs
laugh.gif

Btw i thought you retired after that
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom