2009 NFC North Trash Talk Thread...(Time to apologize for talkin crazy Bears fans/S4L3)

laugh.gif
Goldstein

Last pre season game for the Packers tommoro night.

Playing against the Titans. Best defense their gonna play yet.
They have one of the best D's in the league

We'll see how Rodgers and Co. does against them.

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

Last pre season game for the Packers tommoro night.

Playing against the Titans. Best defense their gonna play yet.
They have one of the best D's in the league

We'll see how Rodgers and Co. does against them.
You have any idea how long the first unit is gonna play?

No Harris or Woodson tomorrow... Rodgers might see a series or 2... No Jennings.

Ill be watching Barnet, Matthews, Bishop, Raji, Lee.

I wonder how much time Johnson and White will get.

Cause they're one of the best running back tandems in the league. Packers still need to prove themselves on their Run D.

Not sure... But expect to see a LOT of Deshawn Wynn and Tyrell Sutton... Theyll be battling for the final roster spot behind B Jax and Ryan Grant.

I kinda hope we lose this game just so i dont gotta listen to people talk about how the lions went 4-0 last preseason
laugh.gif

ha right.

I wanna see more of Sutton hes looking real nice.
Hes gonna be the next Forte.

Wait for it...Wait for ittt.....

[h1]Packers' Moll ranked near the bottom of best run-blocker list[/h1]
Posted: Aug. 31, 2009

ESPN Insider examined every run block a National Football League offensive lineman threw during the 2008 season, and Green Bay Packers guard/tackle Tony Moll appeared on the list you don't want to make - among the worst overall.

In a metric designed to quantify the effectiveness of offensive linemen on run blocks, Moll was ranked fifth worst in the league, with at least 50 point-of-attack blocks thrown.

Moll's point-of-attack winning percentage, 73.5%, ranked just ahead of St. Louis guard Jacob Bell (70.7%), Arizona center Lyle Sendlein (71.3%), former Cincinnati tackle Levi Jones (72.0%) and Miami guard Andy Alleman (73.1%).

KC Joyner of Insider looked at every run block on tape and assigned a lineman one of two grades - a win if the blocker helped create a lane for the runner or a loss, when the defender was able to close down the lane. He then calculated the win percentage for each lineman on run blocks.

The categories he rated players in were point-of-attack blocks at the line of scrimmage, pull blocks and second-to-third-level blocks. A second-level block is defined as a block between the line of scrimmage and 5 yards downfield. A third-level block is one thrown more than 5 yards downfield.

New York Jets center Nick Mangold was graded first in the overall ranking, with a point-of-attack win percentage of 94.3%. Next was New England guard Stephen Neal, Baltimore guard Marshal Yanda, San Diego guard Mike Goff and former Atlanta tackle Todd Weiner.

Miami guard Justin Smiley and Denver tackle Ryan Clady were ranked the top pull blockers, with 100% wins based on a minimum of 32.

Indianapolis guard Mike Pollak was rated the worst pull-blocker (67.7%), while former Seattle, Carolina and Green Bay guard Mike Wahle was listed second-worst (69.6%).

Former Washington guard Pete Kendall was ranked the best second-to-third level blocker in the league (96.7%), while Sendlein was ranked the worst (43.8%), based on a minimum of 16 blocks.

The results of the study were published in the Sept. 7 edition of ESPN The Magazine.

I been saying Moll is terrible
laugh.gif

I feel like i should add a smiley face at the end of the post so my sarcasm is a little bit more clear.

Next thing ik the Bear fans will be back on top of there essay game again.

SI got aaron rodgers on the cover of the newest issue...jinx should be in full effect this season
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

This thread is COMEDY
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Too bad it's going to be hard as hell now to go back and fish through 23 pages to find the reponses where people will have to eat crow....damn thisthread exploded.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

Tyrell.
pimp.gif
even though he's on Packers... cosign. Loved seeing this dude roll around on campus. Music blasting at like 11 in the morning.

Some of the post in this thread are just to funny.....Forte not a top 10 back
roll.gif
didnt he lead the league in rec. and yds for a RB and third in total yds. and accounted for over 65% of the bears offense...

One thing i think everyone in this post that belongs in here can agree on is that every team in the north will beat the atl this year.....even the lions

48035f4dee94e54ebe96c9cb9133173f9bedcf7.jpg

Can anyone explain to me why the Vikings have a bad receiving corp?

This thread reminds me of a younger NL Central thread....

Matt Forte is def. a top ten running back. I don't put him in the tip top upper tier yet, but the man is gonna catch 60 balls this season and run for 1200+yards again, those are beastly numbers in my eyes.

And the Cutler-Forte combo is pretty damn close the the Ryan-Turner combo.....its a toss up.

Hester is not a #1 receiver, but he's gonna be better than most think.

Originally Posted by sjuelz

One thing i think everyone in this post that belongs in here can agree on is that every team in the north will beat the atl this year.....even the lions

48035f4dee94e54ebe96c9cb9133173f9bedcf7.jpg

Atlanta Falcons2009 Regular-Season Schedule*
[table][tr][th="col"]Week[/th] [th="col"]Date[/th] [th="col"]Opponent[/th] [th="col"]Time[/th] [/tr][tr][td]1[/td] [td]Sept. 13[/td] [td]Miami Dolphins[/td] [td]1:00 p.m.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]2[/td] [td]Sept. 20[/td] [td]Carolina Panthers[/td] [td]1:00 p.m.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]3[/td] [td]Sept. 27[/td] [td]at New England Patriots[/td] [td]1:00 p.m.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]4[/td] [td]Oct. 4[/td] [td]Bye Week[/td] [td][/td] [/tr][tr][td]5[/td] [td]Oct. 11[/td] [td]at San Francisco 49ers[/td] [td]4:05 p.m.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]6[/td] [td]Oct. 18[/td] [td]Chicago Bears[/td] [td]8:20 p.m.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]7[/td] [td]Oct. 25[/td] [td]at Dallas Cowboys[/td] [td]4:15 p.m.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]8[/td] [td]Nov. 2[/td] [td]at New Orleans Saints (Monday)[/td] [td]8:30 p.m.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]9[/td] [td]Nov. 8[/td] [td]Washington ********[/td] [td]1:00 p.m.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]10[/td] [td]Nov. 15[/td] [td]at Carolina Panthers[/td] [td]1:00 p.m.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]11[/td] [td]Nov. 22[/td] [td]at N.Y. Giants[/td] [td]1:00 p.m.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]12[/td] [td]Nov. 29[/td] [td]Tampa Bay Buccaneers[/td] [td]1:00 p.m.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]13[/td] [td]Dec. 6[/td] [td]Philadelphia Eagles[/td] [td]1:00 p.m.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]14[/td] [td]Dec. 13[/td] [td]New Orleans Saints[/td] [td]1:00 p.m.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]15[/td] [td]Dec. 20[/td] [td]at N.Y. Jets[/td] [td]1:00 p.m.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]16[/td] [td]Dec. 27[/td] [td]Buffalo Bills[/td] [td]1:00 p.m.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]17[/td] [td]Jan. 3[/td] [td]at Tampa Bay Buccaneers[/td] [td]1:00 p.m.[/td] [/tr][/table]

Typical stupidity of Bears fans is on full display right here... You are aware that the only NFC North team we play this year is the Bears right? Oh.. Whatsthat? You didn't look at the schedule? Oh... so you just made a statement based on what you THOUGHT would happen? Kinda like Matt Forte being top 10?
fraij da 5 11 wrote:
Bears fans....
roll.gif
Bears fans

Back
Top Bottom