2009 NFC North Trash Talk Thread...(Time to apologize for talkin crazy Bears fans/S4L3)

Originally Posted by Emmanuel Goldstein

portis, barber, jones drew, ad, chester, felix, burner, jacobs, westbrook, sproles, deangelo, LT, Gore, Chris Johnson, lynch ... id take all them dudes over matt forte ... and id take rudi johnson over grant real talk

Rudi Johnson over Ryan Grant?

Forte not in the top 15 RBs?

indifferent.gif

I can only count about 2 or 3 RB's that had as much importance to their team as Forte did. Last year, he WAS our offense, and it was clearly built aroundhim. And I can't believe you named some backups like Chester Taylor, Felix Jones, and Darren Sproles that you think are better than Forte. #$%* outta here.There's a reason why he broke Gale Sayer's record.

Besides, you think Favre is the best QB of all time, your opinion should be invalid.

Originally Posted by illmatic34

Besides, you think Favre is the best QB of all time, your opinion should be invalid.
WHats wrong with that, its not like he owns every record in the book or anything. People look at Favre's last 3 seasons and off seasons whenjudging the man, and thats not fair

Originally Posted by RetroBaller

WHats wrong with that, its not like he owns every record in the book or anything. People look at Favre's last 3 seasons and off seasons when judging the man, and thats not fair
Favre is one of the greatest, but he's no way in hell better than Joe Montana or John Elway. Or even Johnny Unitas for that matter.

Originally Posted by RetroBaller

WHats wrong with that, its not like he owns every record in the book or anything. People look at Favre's last 3 seasons and off seasons when judging the man, and thats not fair
Favre is one of the greatest, but he's no way in hell better than Joe Montana or John Elway. Or even Johnny Unitas for that matter.
Elway had two great seasons to finish his career... take a look at him prior to that.

I haven't watched enough Unitas footage to really say that much there.

Originally Posted by SFN 155

Did anyone even bring up Forte's 3.9
sick.gif
YPC

He had a terrible offensive line. As did Grant. And they had nearly the same yards per carry

Besides, LT put up 3.8 ypc last year...and he's one of the best in this league. With Chris Williams, Kevin Shaffer, and Orlando Pace added it's nothard to think that he will break that barrier.

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

sick.gif
YPC

There's no need, the only fool in here who thinks he's a top 10-15 back are Bears fans

roll.gif

A lot of top analysts from ESPN/NFL Network praise him. You're the fool if you think he's not in the top 15.

Originally Posted by Emmanuel Goldstein

on purpose you nin cum poop .... ... ... god damn reading is fundamental ... jesus im gone ... i thought you had a brain too casper ... smh

im sittin here arguing with remedialites from planet sasasasayitagain ...
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Man this thread is exploding
laugh.gif

Forte is a top 15 RB period.

I think hes very well rounded but right now there are still a lot of rushers that I would put above him.

Grant put up STUD numbers in his first 8 games starting in 2007 and averages 5.1 ypc... we just gotta see what happens this year.

Cant wait for this season to start
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

I think hes very well rounded but right now there are still a lot of rushers that I would put above him.

Grant put up STUD numbers in his first 8 games starting in 2007 and averages 5.1 ypc... we just gotta see what happens this year.

Cant wait for this season to start
laugh.gif
Word. Now I don't think he's a top 5 RB, but he's damn sure in the top 15, as is Grant. Rudi Johnson, Felix Jones, and Chester Taylor?C'mon now.

Lies.

3.9 yards per carry.

He wasn't an integral part of the offense in any other way, either.

Oh, wait...

63 catches, and he's easily one of the best blocking backs in the league out of the gate.

Forget that he was on the field for, what, like 87% of the Bears offensive plays as a rookie...

Top 15? Nope, no way.

There are definitely 15 other backs that can do everything that he does. Hell, some of them are spell backs, even.

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

sick.gif
YPC

There's no need, the only fool in here who thinks he's a top 10-15 back are Bears fans

roll.gif

A lot of top analysts from ESPN/NFL Network praise him. You're the fool if you think he's not in the top 15.

So because ESPN says he's good, that makes him legit? Even if I gave him spot number 15, that's still middle of the pack dummy. Aka mediocre at bestLmao Bears Fans

I don't blame Bears fans though. Outside of the Cutler acquisition, they didn't have much to boast about. So Forte is their knight in shining armor fornow.

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

Lies.

3.9 yards per carry.

He wasn't an integral part of the offense in any other way, either.

Oh, wait...

63 catches, and he's easily one of the best blocking backs in the league out of the gate.

Forget that he was on the field for, what, like 87% of the Bears offensive plays as a rookie...

Top 15? Nope, no way.

There are definitely 15 other backs that can do everything that he does. Hell, some of them are spell backs, even.

1) Marion Barber and LaDainian Tomlinson got worse yards per carry than that. Does that mean they are not in the top 15?

2) Thanks for just proving my point. There was a reason he was on for 87 percent of the Bears offensive plays.

3) He broke Gale Sayers' record for yards from scrimmage. Keep in mind that this is the same Gale Sayers that is a Hall of Famer and inducted when he wasstill in his 30's.

There may be 15 other backs that can do everything Forte does, but I doubt most of them can do it better than him.

Back
Top Bottom