2009 NFC North Trash Talk Thread...(Time to apologize for talkin crazy Bears fans/S4L3)

^^^
Looks like somebody got under your skin.

Ouch, after 8 weeks ATL is gonna be 2-5. No wonder you are trying to spread that bad mood.

Originally Posted by tylerdub

^^^

Ouch, after 8 weeks ATL is gonna be 2-5. No wonder you are trying to spread that bad mood.

How would your fellow Bear's fan stupidity get under MY skin?
laugh.gif
Yourjust as smart as he is. Don't worry, we will welcome you to the Dome properly...

roll.gif
Bears Fans

bearsfan001.jpg

roll.gif
Bears Fans

ragnar.bmp

roll.gif
Bears Fans

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

Originally Posted by tylerdub

^^^

How would your fellow Bear's fan stupidity get under MY skin?
laugh.gif
Your just as smart as he is. Don't worry, we will welcome you to the Dome properly...

roll.gif
Bears Fans

bearsfan001.jpg

roll.gif
Bears Fans

ragnar.bmp

roll.gif
Bears Fans

indifferent.gif
@ that 1st pic. (Don't take offense Jetpac, justincredible how stupid some fans can be)

Save the chest pounding and bragging till you have back to back winning seasons, at least ONE player in the Hall of Fame and a Super Bowl Victory. Only thenwill you be respected by your peers. Until then you are the only one who looks stupid. Take that big .421 winning percentage and trot on out of here.

^^
I was so disappointed by that game. I was amped to see a good one and the foals no showed.

Originally Posted by jose cansec0

the colts have a better team than the packers tho....sooooooo
sooooo what? The packers still shut down Peyton and reggie wayne without Al Harris on the field and got TWO INT's for TD's on the best QBin football.

btw...

2402511e4f554934c81eee0ead017b241b621e8.jpg

laugh.gif
its cool... well just have to continue our tradition of beating the bears by 30+ at least once a year no matter what our team looks like
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

A 3 pt overtime Loss where Mason Crosby was 1 for 3!?!?!?!?!!?!?!

NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Here, let me go bury my head in the sand because I am so embarrassed of that box score.

Btw nice call retro
laugh.gif

Serious question... as a Bears fan, how does it feel to know you got owned by the NFC South and the Packers all in one year?
roll.gif

Serious question....as a "football fan", how does it feel to know you've made some of the most idioticstatements the sports & training forum has ever seen?

Originally Posted by jose cansec0

Serious question....as a "football fan", how does it feel to know you've made some of the most idiotic statements the sports & training forum has ever seen?

You didn't need us to ask yourself that question.

roll.gif
Bears Fans

I don't give a damn who we lose to, a loss is a bad thing to stomach regardless of the opponent. Bottom line was, if we had beaten Houston, we would'vebeen in the playoffs.

But last season, is last season. I don't do what ifs........

I cant remember the last time ive seen fans of a team get this hyped over the preseason as Packers fans are for this upcoming season
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by arstyle27

I don't give a damn who we lose to, a loss is a bad thing to stomach regardless of the opponent. Bottom line was, if we had beaten Houston, we would've been in the playoffs.

But last season, is last season. I don't do what ifs........

If Crosby hit those 2 fields goals, (against minn and chi) and the Giants cared the last week we would have won the North

Originally Posted by THE GR8

I cant remember the last time ive seen fans of a team get this hyped over the preseason as Packers fans are for this upcoming season
laugh.gif

Unlike the Bears they have a talented squad, a good HC and a TEAM that can take them far into the playoffs.

Go Pack
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom