2009 Concacaf Gold Cup Final: Mexico Champions. Vol. Aug 12 just got serious.

I care...it's too bad most don't though...but people have their reasons (and rightfully so) hell there were more people in the 07 Gold Cup thread...butof course, there was a Confederation Cup spot at stake too...IDK, maybe this tourney shouldn't be held in qualifier years...

Originally Posted by TheGift23

I care...it's too bad most don't though...but people have their reasons (and rightfully so) hell there were more people in the 07 Gold Cup thread...but of course, there was a Confederation Cup spot at stake too...IDK, maybe this tourney shouldn't be held in qualifier years...

way too many tourneys going on rightnow, club and int'l level with the big one being the qualifiers.

the red card against jamaica was uncalled for, very bad Call

Canada actually played good ball, nice passing imagine if they had the players who declined to play, who play for toronto fc

ES played bad
smh.gif
1st game they play like this

ES performance
sick.gif

They had no creativity out there, defense refused to clear the ball leading to a lot of giveaways to Canada, and just came out flat for the whole game minusthe last 5 minutes.
Martinez's presense was very apparent. The game was to be won attacking from the wings.
Hopefully la selecta play better versus the reggae boyz on fri

pretty entertaining game.

I can't watch US game live but I set the DVR. I know it'll be a good one.

Originally Posted by IYE2

Originally Posted by stuntin909

LOL at no one caring about this tournament.

I'll be watching tonight ...9pm est
pimp.gif
same here... it'd be easier to follow it if the games were on major networks, i don't get FSC
tired.gif
so i gotta use streams... speaking of which, was a link posted for the gametonight yet?

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

Originally Posted by IYE2

Originally Posted by stuntin909

LOL at no one caring about this tournament.

I'll be watching tonight ...9pm est
pimp.gif
same here... it'd be easier to follow it if the games were on major networks, i don't get FSC
tired.gif
so i gotta use streams... speaking of which, was a link posted for the game tonight yet?
Same. Basic cable ftl.
I'm just using Atdhe.net again. The stream for the US game is just the color bars, but hopefully that'sgonna change in 5 minutes working nice and fine
pimp.gif

Watchit on the spanish station, univision or telemundo or galavison, i cant stand the fox sports commentry so im watching it in spanish

haiti played good, wish grenada 2 strikers were playing in this tournament

Adu and Rogers need to see the field for the big boy squad... they are playmakers.

Ching just missed a chance there... i really don't buy him, personally.

Offsides... at least he missed a 1-1 shot
roll.gif

Come on US, stop missing chances. Cross the ball in the air.

Oh yeah, if you have a PS3 you can stream the game to your tv... why didnt I think to do that before
indifferent.gif

GOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

smile.gif

That was a great setup.... i'm beginning to think the skill level of this B team might be higher than on the A team... we aren't as athletic, but Ithink the ball skills seem a bit better, better trapping and passing from these guys... i'm very pleased.

Back
Top Bottom