2009 Concacaf Gold Cup Final: Mexico Champions. Vol. Aug 12 just got serious.

alright ching.. make me look stupid now
laugh.gif

nice goal... good game USA!!

That wraps up 1st in the group right? more or less anyways...

Davies is a freaking player too... dude changes things for us up front... with him and Donovan in a lineup together, we are a fast team.

I'm liking Davies and Benny more and more. I just wish Benny would get more burn with the A squad and even the B squad.

Originally Posted by Hugo

im going to D.C. to catch my squad Honduras win vs USA
pimp.gif
did u go to the game ??

did u wear 12's ? no sneakerhead

i went to the game..............damn what a disappointment, i was rooting for Honduras. im not Honduran but damn were they deep as hell.

i wanna see Kenny Cooper start the next match
pimp.gif
...maybe he will sinceFreddy is heading back to Portugal

Beckerman has played real solid in both games, i never really payed attention to him before (maybe the hair threw me off or something
laugh.gif
)..but i like the way he plays

i wonder where Benny is going to end up, his form in the last 5-6 internationals has gotta be drawing some attention..his vision and passing might be the bestthe US has

on a side note, has anyone heard about the kid Everton signed, Anton Peterlin?..i was reading his story the other day, kind of amazing that he tried out for acouple MLS teams and both turned him down but David Moyes liked him enough to sign him...he was playing for some local club team out in California...kindareminded me of that movie Goal!
laugh.gif

i like davies a lot up front as well. we need to continue giving him minutes leading up to the WC. ive loved feilhaber since he blasted that bomb volley goalagainst mexico a couple summers ago.

Originally Posted by IMPORTKING

Originally Posted by Hugo

im going to D.C. to catch my squad Honduras win vs USA
pimp.gif
did u go to the game ??

did u wear 12's ? no sneakerhead

i went to the game..............damn what a disappointment, i was rooting for Honduras. im not Honduran but damn were they deep as hell.

i went, but wore my silver foams lol

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

Originally Posted by socluis90

roll.gif
this game/ref is too much

well I don't blame him, he's trying not to lose control of the game...panama is playing hella dirty..
He lost control of it when he didn't give the red to the Panama player who hit ochoa.

Torrado is so slow out there it's ridiculous. Mexico should have brought their A team to build up chemistry and gear up for the US game. What a nightmareMexico is going through right now.

Wow Aguirre is going to get flamedddddddddddddd for this one.

He was goin for the ball but kept his foot up, not a big deal IMO..
Trust im a big Mexico fan, and what Aguirre did was grimy
smh.gif

That action just caused all this unnecessary havoc

Aguirre was in the wrong.

PHillips waiting so long, making a huge novela out of it deserved to get hit, even with Memo guiding him he STILL ran. I'm not condoning any of it but hewas {(')} for that
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

It is a big deal. I think no coach should attempt anything. But, look what it caused..that dude phillips wouldn't leave.

Originally Posted by SC415

It is a big deal. I think no coach should attempt anything. But, look what it caused..that dude phillips wouldn't leave.
Not only that the ball was still in play.

Back
Top Bottom