2009 Concacaf Gold Cup Final: Mexico Champions. Vol. Aug 12 just got serious.

Mexico = worst country

There can't be controversy in regards to known facts
roll.gif

What are your facts? They didn't win big tonight. You hate green jerseys. You hate tacos, quesadillas?

And to everyone here rolling to Azteca on the 12th, tickets go on sale Monday through Ticketmaster Mexico.

Gracias Amigo. I kinda of feel bad beating Mexico when there not doing good. I want to beat them when there at top flight status.

I'll take the W.

Originally Posted by socluis90

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

This is all because of Panama's sloppy/dirty #*% play..

Mexico = 23 fouls

Panama = 11 fouls

That means nothing when you take into consideration how awful the ref was. Panama played dirty ALL game.

It means Mexico was just as dirty (twice actually) then Panama. Mexico stooped down to their level which is exactly what Panama wanted. Everyone knew Panama was going to play dirty and honestly Mexico should have beat them even with the *!#$$$ referee.

You can make up all the excuses about the ref if you want but the truth of the matter is that Mexico plays down to their opponents level all the time now and no longer is mentally strong to ignore the hacking and the bs calls they get from the refs. They'll rather *+++% about it and lose focus on the game then to move on and keep playing. They can't control themselves anymore and end up getting into the same hacking/dirty tactics battles with their opponents. (look at their recent red card history) I also think the media has really got to these guys and they play with that pressure every game.

Past Mexican teams knew better and would just ignore the sidetracks and keep playing. This team loses focus so easily it's laughable. How sad is it that PANAMA was able to get into these guys heads today? PANAMA aka elminated before they had a chance to even qualify for the hex. Old Mexican teams were able to walk into any C.A. stadium and not be phased by the crowd, so far Mexico lost in ES and Hon and I'd put money on a Costa Rica !$* whooping too.

Time for Guadalupe and if I remember correctly they gave Mexico a lot of trouble last GC.

this man knows wat he's talking about. mexicos ranked so much higher than these other teams yet look howthey do. and to think in the 06 world cup they werechosen to be leaders of w/e group they were in. ( idk how to say cabeza de serie in english. )

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

And to everyone here rolling to Azteca on the 12th, tickets go on sale Monday through Ticketmaster Mexico.

http://www.ticketmaster.com.mx/Mexico-vs-Estados-Unidos-boletos/artist/840695

around what prices do you think the tickets are going to be?

For the Trinidad game they were 100 pesos to 750 so for this one I'd say $15-$100 USD

Remember that MOST tickets are under $50 for this game.You can get tickets in any section, as a US fan they'll move you to the US section for securityissues.

No disrespect, but this tournament is boring.

The quality of soccer/football is subpar.

I mean when you hold a tournament without South American/European teams that's what happens.

Originally Posted by bossjulio

This is all because of Panama's sloppy/dirty #*% play..

Mexico = 23 fouls

Panama = 11 fouls

That means nothing when you take into consideration how awful the ref was. Panama played dirty ALL game.

It means Mexico was just as dirty (twice actually) then Panama. Mexico stooped down to their level which is exactly what Panama wanted. Everyone knew Panama was going to play dirty and honestly Mexico should have beat them even with the *!#$$$ referee.

You can make up all the excuses about the ref if you want but the truth of the matter is that Mexico plays down to their opponents level all the time now and no longer is mentally strong to ignore the hacking and the bs calls they get from the refs. They'll rather *+++% about it and lose focus on the game then to move on and keep playing. They can't control themselves anymore and end up getting into the same hacking/dirty tactics battles with their opponents. (look at their recent red card history) I also think the media has really got to these guys and they play with that pressure every game.

Past Mexican teams knew better and would just ignore the sidetracks and keep playing. This team loses focus so easily it's laughable. How sad is it that PANAMA was able to get into these guys heads today? PANAMA aka elminated before they had a chance to even qualify for the hex. Old Mexican teams were able to walk into any C.A. stadium and not be phased by the crowd, so far Mexico lost in ES and Hon and I'd put money on a Costa Rica !$* whooping too.

Time for Guadalupe and if I remember correctly they gave Mexico a lot of trouble last GC.

this man knows wat he's talking about. mexicos ranked so much higher than these other teams yet look howthey do. and to think in the 06 world cup they were chosen to be leaders of w/e group they were in. ( idk how to say cabeza de serie in english. )
Foolish to take the FIFA Rankings seriously.

socal...Panama is not as bad as you make them out to be...they have alot of talent...it's just that they got too cocky in the playoff series thinking ESwas not gonna be a threat and payed for it terribly.

If you guys get tickets to fly out to Mexico City, I suggest you guys stay low key. They don't play out there..

For the Trinidad game they were 100 pesos to 750 so for this one I'd say $15-$100 USD

From what I remember when I was looking at the tickets for TnT was that the TnT section was about 25 bills.

Originally Posted by NY Denim Seller

I mean when you hold a tournament without South American/European teams that's what happens.

do you know how many teams have their A-squad or even B-squad?

Originally Posted by amarusgear

From what I remember when I was looking at the tickets for TnT was that the TnT section was about 25 bills.

I just checked out ticketmaster and the most expensive is 500 pesos, which i dont know how much that is in dollars. But it said, that on monday its a presalefor people with a green banamex card and on the 18th its for the rest of the public.

so don't watch it?

nobody is in here trying to claim this is the best soccer in the world.. doesn't mean we won't support our nations in this event.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

Originally Posted by amarusgear

I just checked out ticketmaster and the most expensive is 500 pesos, which i dont know how much that is in dollars. But it said, that on monday its a presale for people with a green banamex card and on the 18th its for the rest of the public.
that's 36 USD.

I'm booking today btw. Leaving from TJ Late Sunday and leaving Thursday in the middle of the day. I'm debating on hotels but might just stay at theGAleria Plaza in Zona Rosa

If you guys get tickets to fly out to Mexico City, I suggest you guys stay low key. They don't play out there..
Have you ever been out there or are you just assuming stuff? I know plenty of people who have gone and never had a problem riding the subway intheir US shirt. I went to Guatemala for a game and I think that was more dangerous than Mexico. I will ride the subway in my US gear, it's all part of theexperience.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by LilJRDN

^until you get robbed at gun point
I'm more worried about getting hit by traffic than getting robbed at gun point. If you practice common sense you can get by in almost anycountry without problems.

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

so don't watch it?

nobody is in here trying to claim this is the best soccer in the world.. doesn't mean we won't support our nations in this event.
eyes.gif
You damn right I'm not watching this.

Why don't they call it COPA CONCACAF? instead of Oro?

They could of at least invited some Euro or South American teams to make it interesting..

But they don't want that...because they end up winning the tourney...
laugh.gif

Might as well make sure to not invite them...

Guadeloupe? Granada?
roll.gif
sick.gif
indifferent.gif

guadoloupe aint lose a game yet

and grenada arent playing with there 2 best players, shalarie joseph being one of them

That's a hideous jersey IMO. No offense.
I agree...that's why I don't like to see them wear it alot as they have recently
laugh.gif
The blue one is
smokin.gif
though. (But not as
pimp.gif
as the 1997 one in my avy)

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

so don't watch it?

eyes.gif
You damn right I'm not watching this.

Why don't they call it COPA CONCACAF? instead of Oro?

They could of at least invited some Euro or South American teams to make it interesting..

But they don't want that...because they end up winning the tourney...
laugh.gif

Might as well make sure to not invite them...

Guadeloupe? Granada?
roll.gif
sick.gif
indifferent.gif

It's a regional tournament *!@$+!#, why should other teams be invited? And when we did have guest teams they never won it so your argument is pointless.

Back
Top Bottom