2009 Concacaf Gold Cup Final: Mexico Champions. Vol. Aug 12 just got serious.

Im watching on Telefutura since I don't have FSC at my mom's house lol. Nice goal for Adu maybe he can get some burn with the first team.

Holden with goal number 2... another great pass from Rogers, who looks very promising so far in this short amount of time i've seen him.

edit: actually, i think the 2nd assist went to Pause... (great name by the way)

should be like 5-0 right now
smh.gif

Charlie w/ the stanky leg
laugh.gif

mad.gif
Should of gave Kenny Cooper some burn. Grenada must be bad thoughbecause these dudes are making it look too easy.

Rogers, Beckerman and Pause played really well today

if Robbie keeps playing like this, left mid could be his...Beasley's gotta be on his way out

Happy 4TH of July to the NT fam.

Solid game by US. We play well I think. Adu put in a good effort, Holden was the man of the match today. He got some skills and talent to make the 1st squad. Iwas impress with beckeman, He is a good Midfielder and plays a lot like Mastroeni. This game could have easily been 6 or 7 to 0.

Next Up, Los Hondurenses in DC. Should be a good game.

Anyways back to the festivities. 4th of July is my second favorite Holiday lol!

GO USA!!!!!!!!

is the mexico game going to be on telefutura?

I can't seem to find any details about schedules..?

thanks in advance

Originally Posted by Aztec

G. Ochoa
O. Rojas - J. Magallon - I. Rodriguez - F. Pinto
G. Dos Santos - I. Castro - G. Torrado - A. Medina
M. Sabah - C. Vela
I was off by two players and some positions.

that wasn't a pk. i just went back and watched it over. mexican player tripped all by himself.

Originally Posted by socluis90

that wasn't a pk. i just went back and watched it over. mexican player tripped all by himself.
It was apparent to me that he tripped over himself the second it happened....stupid concacaf refs
good looks to univision for showing the replay with the absolute worst angle
indifferent.gif

this is awful to watch....nicaragua gets a pass cause their not known for their soccer, but mexico....
sick.gif

if nicaragua had a semblance of offense, this game would be tied.....bu they cant even string 3 passes

I would like to give a stone face to my team for another unorganized, shot missing game.

indifferent.gif

Other than that I am glad we scored at least once so we didnt win by the penalty shot which didnt happen.

[h2]Standings after Round 1
[/h2] [h2]
[/h2] [h2]Group A[/h2]
[table][tr][th=""]#[/th] [th=""]
[/th] [th=""]Team[/th] [th=""]GP[/th] [th=""]W[/th] [th=""]T
[/th] [th=""]L[/th] [th=""]F[/th] [th=""]A[/th] [th=""]GD[/th] [th=""]PTS[/th] [th=""]Last 3 matches[/th] [/tr][tr][td]1[/td] [td]
[/td] [td] El Salvador[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]+1[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]W[/td] [/tr][tr][td]2[/td] [td]
[/td] [td] Canada[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]+1[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]W[/td] [/tr][tr][td]3[/td] [td]
[/td] [td] Costa Rica[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]-1[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]L[/td] [/tr][tr][td]4[/td] [td]
[/td] [td] Jamaica[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]-1[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]L[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [/tr][/table]

[h2]Group B[/h2]
[table][tr][th=""]#[/th] [th=""]
[/th] [th=""]L[/th] [th=""]F[/th] [th=""]A[/th] [th=""]GD[/th] [th=""]PTS[/th] [th=""]Last 3 matches[/th] [/tr][tr][td]1[/td] [td]
[/td] [td] United States[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]+4[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]W[/td] [/tr][tr][td]2[/td] [td]
[/td] [td] Honduras[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]+1[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]W[/td] [/tr][tr][td]3[/td] [td]
[/td] [td] Haiti[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]-1[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]L[/td] [/tr][tr][td]4[/td] [td]
[/td] [td] Grenada[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]-4[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]L[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [/tr][/table]
[h2]Group C[/h2][table][tr][th=""]#[/th] [th=""]
delta_plus.gif
[/td] [td]Mexico[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]+2[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]W[/td] [/tr][tr][td]2[/td] [td]
delta_min.gif
[/td] [td]Guadeloupe[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]+1[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]W[/td] [/tr][tr][td]3[/td] [td]
delta_plus.gif
[/td] [td]Panama[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]-1[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]L[/td] [/tr][tr][td]4[/td] [td]
delta_min.gif
[/td] [td]Nicaragua[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]-2[/td] [td]0
[/td] [/tr][/table]

the ES game was
pimp.gif
super fun here are a couple of pics enjoy

and i couldn't forget the beasts
devil.gif

^ Shhhhhhhhhh that's what I'm talkin about! Great Pics.
pimp.gif

I can imagine how crazy the place went when Osa hit the GW....

frown.gif
Feel so bad for Julio that he'sout for 2 months after the great work he's put in...I wonder if Shawn Martin will possibly be ready for the game vs TnT....

PS: So what happened with the clown who went onto the field?

Back
Top Bottom