[::2009 Champion LAKERS OFF-SEASON THREAD Vol. Boring Non-News Days Causing In-Thread Tension::]

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

*still nervous about Ron actually signing with the Lakers*

It hasn't happened yet, so to me, it hasn't happened yet.

A verbal agreement still means that this is possible: everything that happened last night still happened, and then the ________ __________s (insert NBA team) contacted him like 'Hey, we know you verbally committed to the Lakers for the MLE x 3 years, but we know you're better than that. We're thinking you're worth _ years (insert number higher than 3) for _ _ million (insert number that produces a total greater than 18 mil). What do you think about that?', to which Artest replies 'Hell yeah! I think you're right!'

embarassed.gif
dont worry man.... its in the bag. artest LOVES the old school bulls. This is his chance to play for that coach and he wont pass it up. he prollyhas it in his head that kobe is jordan and he is pippen or maybe the other way around in his mind
laugh.gif

now whats this thing i hear about nate robinson??? is there any truth to that?

^ Pretty sure whatever you heard about Nate Robinson was something you read on here, and I'm pretty sure that the only credibility to that rumor lies inwhoever made whatever replies you read on here.

laugh.gif

damn that sucks lol

i wouldnt be surprised if artest wore number 11 to indicate phil jackson will be winning his 11th title this year
laugh.gif

youngpnoi:
When is the date that FA's can officially sign with the team? July 8?
If you are right, then when it is July 9th and Artest has signed on to the Lakers, I will exhale.

youngpnoi:
When is the date that FA's can officially sign with the team? July 8?
If you are right, then when it is July 9th and Artest has signed on to the Lakers, I will exhale.

smh.gif
RELAX ska...it's good as gold.
wink.gif

Where is CP? Someone needs to check up on him to make sure he hasn't done it...

Mamba MVP:
Nah, he's done it (word to S4L and galen).

Think about it: he has always maintained that Amare Stoudemire (sp?) and Artest are overrated losers who contribute nothing to their teams, and he hates theBlazers.

Artest has verbally committed to the Lakers, and the Blazers got a verbal commitment from the second most important person on a team from the Finals a fewweeks ago.

Mamba MVP:
Nah, he's done it (word to S4L and galen).

Think about it: he has always maintained that Amare Stoudemire (sp?) and Artest are overrated losers who contribute nothing to their teams, and he hates the Blazers.

Artest has verbally committed to the Lakers, and the Blazers got a verbal commitment from the second most important person on a team from the Finals a few weeks ago.

smh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

TEAM CHEMISTRY IS NOT TO BE TAKEN LIGHTLY.....

I ONLY TAKES A SMALL THING TO THROW IT OFF....IM ALREADY WORRIED ABOUT NEXT YEAR!!!

HELL YEAH 50 MILL WAS CRAZY....BUT THEIR HAD TO BE A MIDDLE GROUND SOMEWHERE...

TREVOR SHOULDVE DID LIKE A-ROD, FIRE THAT BUM & NEGOTIATE FOR YOURSELF.....

MJsaver wrote:
TEAM CHEMISTRY IS NOT TO BE TAKEN LIGHTLY.....

I ONLY TAKES A SMALL THING TO THROW IT OFF....IM ALREADY WORRIED ABOUT NEXT YEAR!!!

HELL YEAH 50 MILL WAS CRAZY....BUT THEIR HAD TO BE A MIDDLE GROUND SOMEWHERE...

TREVOR SHOULDVE DID LIKE A-ROD, FIRE THAT BUM & NEGOTIATE FOR YOURSELF.....

I will worry about team chemistry next May if it looks like we will be eliminated from the playoffs. Until then I don't see how we are hurting ourselves.

I rather lurk but here we i go. This "trade" which it pretty much is is good for lakers in no way it hurts the lakers. I see artest being focusedwanting that Chip BAD! i saw we should worry about 2 years from now (if we win the chip) hes gonna be unfocused but for next season hes gonna be great bringintensity play with heart and him and lamar are gonna be so deadly...

I kinda feel bad for Trevor.. his agent *#$!+! up so bad, instead of getting paid and playing for a really good team.. he has to play for HOU with no all-stars
smh.gif

I can only imagine his reaction being like this..

oupkc9.gif

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom