2006-Present Chevrolet Impala Appreciation post..Great Car..

um. whats so good about this car again?

that an accord can probably beat it in every performance category and quality?

there is no reason a normal person should buy an impala. unless your GANGSTER, rental, 50 years old +, for police use.

Originally Posted by mases apprentice

But accords are ugly though...

there is no reason a normal person should buy an impala. unless your GANGSTER, rental, 50 years old +, for police use.
Then why doesnt everyone just drive a scion or something? There is no reason to buy a corvette, there is no reason to buy most vehicles.

But accords are ugly though...

Then why doesnt everyone just drive a scion or something? There is no reason to buy a corvette, there is no reason to buy most vehicles.

An accord tops an Impala in performance?

Lies..

I test drove a 2011 Honda Accord and a 2011 Chevy Impala..the Impala performed a lot better on the highway and in city driving in terms of speed..acceleration..etc . . .

The Impala is a lot smoother as well..

An accord tops an Impala in performance?

Lies..

I test drove a 2011 Honda Accord and a 2011 Chevy Impala..the Impala performed a lot better on the highway and in city driving in terms of speed..acceleration..etc . . .

The Impala is a lot smoother as well..

I have an Black 08 Impala SS...... I love it. It goes kinda hard on the gas but besides that i have no complaints so far.

I have an Black 08 Impala SS...... I love it. It goes kinda hard on the gas but besides that i have no complaints so far.

If you know someone that works on cars, you can buy the rotors yourself for about 35-50 a wheel. They are actually very easy to put on. If you go to a shop, they gon rape you. Me and my uncle did mine

If you know someone that works on cars, you can buy the rotors yourself for about 35-50 a wheel. They are actually very easy to put on. If you go to a shop, they gon rape you. Me and my uncle did mine

Originally Posted by 2LipsLegit

Originally Posted by DRETHEMAN

Why is the 96 more collectable than a 94 or 95?? ... I never knew that
94 and 95 are the same except they added the frenched in door mirrors in 95 and changed the back part of the rear side windows so it wasnt just an insert that distinguished the windows from the caprice. Dont think they made them in Dark Green Gray Metallic in 94 other, just BBB and Dark Cherry Metallic. Then in 96 they moved the shifter from the column to the floor and switched out the digital dash for an analog one, plus they made the bowtie in the front red, like the concept car. Ol boy who said a 96 is the only one that matters is obviosuly ignorant to the fact he quoted a pic of a 95, case in point, mine:

That was me, and I never said that the rest didn't matter....I said '96's are the most collectible one. Find ANY year of them, and a '96 commands the most money. Why? Dont have a clue since they made that year in the most numbers. Maybe cause it was the last year...who knows? And I know I posted a '95...I was just showing one of my dudes who put his rims on, that's all

94 and 95 are the same except they added the frenched in door mirrors in 95 and changed the back part of the rear side windows so it wasnt just an insert that distinguished the windows from the caprice. Dont think they made them in Dark Green Gray Metallic in 94 other, just BBB and Dark Cherry Metallic. Then in 96 they moved the shifter from the column to the floor and switched out the digital dash for an analog one, plus they made the bowtie in the front red, like the concept car. Ol boy who said a 96 is the only one that matters is obviosuly ignorant to the fact he quoted a pic of a 95, case in point, mine:

That was me, and I never said that the rest didn't matter....I said '96's are the most collectible one. Find ANY year of them, and a '96 commands the most money. Why? Dont have a clue since they made that year in the most numbers. Maybe cause it was the last year...who knows? And I know I posted a '95...I was just showing one of my dudes who put his rims on, that's all

Originally Posted by Cameron Nelson

Originally Posted by TheSwagOfSweetJones

QFT! The 96 is the only impala that matters 
devil.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
nah Cam, this cat

Dont really like repainting the SSs non OG colors, but that red ones a nice color. Everybodys been gettin forgis down here lately, I might go asanti

devil.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
nah Cam, this cat

Dont really like repainting the SSs non OG colors, but that red ones a nice color. Everybodys been gettin forgis down here lately, I might go asanti

Why is the 96 more collectable than a 94 or 95?? ... I never knew that.
96 is da only one with a shifter on da center console, and best performing one.

Why is the 96 more collectable than a 94 or 95?? ... I never knew that.
96 is da only one with a shifter on da center console, and best performing one.

Originally Posted by MECKS

def. a black person car.

no hate,

but if i drive around in that im getting shot at.

One of the most ignorant statements ive ever read on NT, hate or not.  SMH.
Im sure if you get shot up it will be for a reason other than the car you are riding in......

Originally Posted by MECKS

def. a black person car.

no hate,

but if i drive around in that im getting shot at.

One of the most ignorant statements ive ever read on NT, hate or not.  SMH.
Im sure if you get shot up it will be for a reason other than the car you are riding in......

But its an accord tho

grin.gif

But its an accord tho

grin.gif

having an Impala appreciation post and only saying 06-present is mad disrespectful
laugh.gif

96 bubbles
pimp.gif

6th gen box chevys..
pimp.gif

64's word to Eazy E
pimp.gif

having an Impala appreciation post and only saying 06-present is mad disrespectful
laugh.gif

96 bubbles
pimp.gif

6th gen box chevys..
pimp.gif

64's word to Eazy E
pimp.gif

why no love for the 2000-2005 impala's? I have a 2001 3.8L cop package and put 150k on it, no problems at all. I think I can get 300k miles on it easy
pimp.gif

The only think I hate about the 2000-2005 is that they dont have a true ss
grin.gif

devil.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
nah Cam, this cat

Oh,ok...thanks for clearing that up! And if you're lookin for a set of Asanti's or Forgi's, hit me up...got a GOOD plug on both

why no love for the 2000-2005 impala's? I have a 2001 3.8L cop package and put 150k on it, no problems at all. I think I can get 300k miles on it easy
pimp.gif

The only think I hate about the 2000-2005 is that they dont have a true ss
grin.gif

devil.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
nah Cam, this cat

Oh,ok...thanks for clearing that up! And if you're lookin for a set of Asanti's or Forgi's, hit me up...got a GOOD plug on both

Back
Top Bottom