2006-Present Chevrolet Impala Appreciation post..Great Car..

I have a 04' never had any serious problems with it but I do need some new wheel bearings anyone know what those will run me?

I have a 04' never had any serious problems with it but I do need some new wheel bearings anyone know what those will run me?

Originally Posted by FDUB

00-05 impalas were known for having tons of problems and they look like they are poorly built and cheap as far as materials used
Man, I hate to break it to you, but...that's most American cars nowadays.

You might want to check out http://www.naioa.com and find out the pros/cons of these cars...

00-05 impalas were known for having tons of problems and they look like they are poorly built and cheap as far as materials used
Man, I hate to break it to you, but...that's most American cars nowadays.

You might want to check out http://www.naioa.com and find out the pros/cons of these cars...

Keep hatin...

collage_lb_image_page25_9_1.png

img0151mph.jpg

33810030029_large.jpg

l_e45714417d524ba0464e8bba5968231e.jpg

can somebody tell me why the old impalas are so cool to have or something? They just seem so ghetto to me.

can somebody tell me why the old impalas are so cool to have or something? They just seem so ghetto to me.

Originally Posted by mases apprentice

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

um. whats so good about this car again?

that an accord can probably beat it in every performance category and quality?

there is no reason a normal person should buy an impala. unless your GANGSTER, rental, 50 years old +, for police use.

Accord can NOT beat a 96 Impala in performance in any aspect.

And so your saying a 50 year old person isn't a normal person?  -_-

being 4200 pounds and having 260 hp is not an amazing car. 0-60 7.2 seconds. 7.2 in perspective, its as fast as a hyundai genesis coupe base. 

......oh great, another one of you import guys in a thread about an american car that you dont even like
eyes.gif

- it really boggles my mind that clowns like you just dont understand that some peoples panties dont get wet over 0-60 stats. some people actually want a sports car with a smooth ride....something you dont have to slow down to a crawl when going over speed bumps and divets in the road.

Originally Posted by 2LipsLegit

Keep hatin...

....you think too highly of yourself. no one in here is 'hating' on the '94-'96. (aside from the import clown)

- i mean i drive a '92 caprice.....before that a '96. but to say the '94-'96 in the end all be all of Impla's is a horrible statement to make. there's way too much history behind that name for that nonsense.

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

um. whats so good about this car again?

that an accord can probably beat it in every performance category and quality?

there is no reason a normal person should buy an impala. unless your GANGSTER, rental, 50 years old +, for police use.

Accord can NOT beat a 96 Impala in performance in any aspect.

And so your saying a 50 year old person isn't a normal person?  -_-

being 4200 pounds and having 260 hp is not an amazing car. 0-60 7.2 seconds. 7.2 in perspective, its as fast as a hyundai genesis coupe base. 

......oh great, another one of you import guys in a thread about an american car that you dont even like
eyes.gif

- it really boggles my mind that clowns like you just dont understand that some peoples panties dont get wet over 0-60 stats. some people actually want a sports car with a smooth ride....something you dont have to slow down to a crawl when going over speed bumps and divets in the road.

Originally Posted by 2LipsLegit

Keep hatin...

....you think too highly of yourself. no one in here is 'hating' on the '94-'96. (aside from the import clown)

- i mean i drive a '92 caprice.....before that a '96. but to say the '94-'96 in the end all be all of Impla's is a horrible statement to make. there's way too much history behind that name for that nonsense.

for the fams that asked for how i blacked my chevy emblem..

i used vinyl sticker... you can get them at your local sign shop...

been having them for a year, and they never chip... cost about $20...

you can change colors and stuff too if you wanna switch up... easy as peeling them off...

couldnt snag a nice pic of the front cuz my car is dirty as hell...

for the fams that asked for how i blacked my chevy emblem..

i used vinyl sticker... you can get them at your local sign shop...

been having them for a year, and they never chip... cost about $20...

you can change colors and stuff too if you wanna switch up... easy as peeling them off...

couldnt snag a nice pic of the front cuz my car is dirty as hell...

thats not true either.

they're sturdy...i just dont like em because they're front wheel drive.

thats not true either.

Originally Posted by useref15

Go to the Smart Car thread

Originally Posted by useref15

Go to the Smart Car thread

Originally Posted by ninjahood

thats not true either.

front wheeel drive= good for the snow

Back
Top Bottom