2006-Present Chevrolet Impala Appreciation post..Great Car..

Originally Posted by nflowshoe

why no love for the 2000-2005 impala's? I have a 2001 3.8L cop package and put 150k on it, no problems at all. I think I can get 300k miles on it easy
pimp.gif

The only think I hate about the 2000-2005 is that they dont have a true ss
grin.gif

What makes you say that? The '04 & '05 used the supercharged L67 which had around 240 or so HP, and was actually quicker than the '94-'96 (in 0-60 times)

why no love for the 2000-2005 impala's? I have a 2001 3.8L cop package and put 150k on it, no problems at all. I think I can get 300k miles on it easy
pimp.gif

grin.gif

What makes you say that? The '04 & '05 used the supercharged L67 which had around 240 or so HP, and was actually quicker than the '94-'96 (in 0-60 times)

Originally Posted by Cameron Nelson

pimp.gif

grin.gif

Just my opinion, I feel if it aint a V8 it aint a true SS, will have to do more research on the L67 tho, didnt know it was that quick
nerd.gif

pimp.gif

grin.gif

Just my opinion, I feel if it aint a V8 it aint a true SS, will have to do more research on the L67 tho, didnt know it was that quick
nerd.gif

pimp.gif

grin.gif

nerd.gif
Yeah, along with the 3800, it's one of the best "newer" engines out. Was also in the Grand Prix GTP

Believe it or not, the Cobalt SS has the same amount of HP as the '94-'96: 260, and also faster than it. It may not look like it or fit the mold, but...it's a true SS as well

pimp.gif

grin.gif

nerd.gif
Yeah, along with the 3800, it's one of the best "newer" engines out. Was also in the Grand Prix GTP

Believe it or not, the Cobalt SS has the same amount of HP as the '94-'96: 260, and also faster than it. It may not look like it or fit the mold, but...it's a true SS as well

One of my dude's here in the city....just put on the 26" Forgiato Grano's a few days ago.

...and BTW, no cut...no rub. Just new trailing arms.

eek.gif
eek.gif

that's old school whip appeal for ya...

embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by MECKS

def. a black person car.

no hate,

but if i drive around in that im getting shot at.
GIFSoup

One of my dude's here in the city....just put on the 26" Forgiato Grano's a few days ago.

...and BTW, no cut...no rub. Just new trailing arms.

eek.gif
eek.gif

that's old school whip appeal for ya...

embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by MECKS

def. a black person car.

no hate,

but if i drive around in that im getting shot at.
GIFSoup

5% tint in the back and rear windows, 15% in the front... 6" in strip in the front.

i didnt like how the chrome pillars i had looked, so i'm in the process of changing them out...

chrome door handles...

chrome grill, w/ blacked out chevy emblems in the front and back.

7" in-dash double din... finna cop 2 12s... (Big Krit finally convinced me w/ "my sub")

22" (damn... i forgot the brand...)... been having them for about 30K miles, now...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

5% tint in the back and rear windows, 15% in the front... 6" in strip in the front.

i didnt like how the chrome pillars i had looked, so i'm in the process of changing them out...

chrome door handles...

7" in-dash double din... finna cop 2 12s... (Big Krit finally convinced me w/ "my sub")

22" (damn... i forgot the brand...)... been having them for about 30K miles, now...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ricky409

chrome door handles...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
sick.gif

chrome door handles...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
sick.gif

chrome door handles...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Those rims are the Incubus Jinx...

I've got a set of 22" DUB Jokers that came off my Impala....let me know if you're interested

chrome door handles...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Those rims are the Incubus Jinx...

I've got a set of 22" DUB Jokers that came off my Impala....let me know if you're interested

Originally Posted by mases apprentice

um. whats so good about this car again?

that an accord can probably beat it in every performance category and quality?

there is no reason a normal person should buy an impala. unless your GANGSTER, rental, 50 years old +, for police use.

Accord can NOT beat a 96 Impala in performance in any aspect.

And so your saying a 50 year old person isn't a normal person?  -_-

Originally Posted by dmxgod

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

I been pondering getting a Black SS, decisions...decisions..
Man..i wish I could find a Black SS..i would kill for that vehicle
They're all over the place...one of my dudes has one for sale for $7500

I was referring to the new model...
grin.gif

there is no reason a normal person should buy an impala. unless your GANGSTER, rental, 50 years old +, for police use.

I been pondering getting a Black SS, decisions...decisions..

grin.gif

Originally Posted by ToppShotta

But its an accord tho

grin.gif
 ok.... whens the last time the impala made top 10 cars? 
yea it can look good cleaned up and with rims, put a nice drop in motor in. but other then that lol its  just another car especially if its the newer one. 

sorta understand for an SS. i dont see it. i feel like this is a southern car. 

i dont drive an accord btw.

But its an accord tho

grin.gif
 ok.... whens the last time the impala made top 10 cars? 
yea it can look good cleaned up and with rims, put a nice drop in motor in. but other then that lol its  just another car especially if its the newer one. 

sorta understand for an SS. i dont see it. i feel like this is a southern car. 

i dont drive an accord btw.

But its an accord tho

grin.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

But its an accord tho

grin.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

grin.gif

Oh,ok...in that case, ANOTHER guy I know has one for sale for $11K....w/2 TV's in the headrest. The value of 'em is droppin like crazy....thank God I didnt get one when I bought mine

grin.gif

Oh,ok...in that case, ANOTHER guy I know has one for sale for $11K....w/2 TV's in the headrest. The value of 'em is droppin like crazy....thank God I didnt get one when I bought mine

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

chrome door handles...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
sick.gif

roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom