2006-Present Chevrolet Impala Appreciation post..Great Car..

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

Originally Posted by ricky409

5% tint in the back and rear windows, 15% in the front... 6" in strip in the front.

i didnt like how the chrome pillars i had looked, so i'm in the process of changing them out...

chrome door handles...

7" in-dash double din... finna cop 2 12s... (Big Krit finally convinced me w/ "my sub")

22" (damn... i forgot the brand...)... been having them for about 30K miles, now...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
sick.gif

roll.gif

all the football players down here drive chevys. I was at the bus stop one time before I got my car and saw at least 3 impalas and a malibu pull out the lot where they work out at, think 3 of em were on wheels too

all the football players down here drive chevys. I was at the bus stop one time before I got my car and saw at least 3 impalas and a malibu pull out the lot where they work out at, think 3 of em were on wheels too

I think the title of this thread should b changed to: 1996-Present Chevrolet Impala Appreciation..

I think the title of this thread should b changed to: 1996-Present Chevrolet Impala Appreciation..

The cars are nice, comfortable, esp for me since Im 6'3

But the way the owners drive these cars ..
30t6p3b.gif
... disgusting....dudes are just like maxima/altima owners.

I can't be the only one who realizes this.

The cars are nice, comfortable, esp for me since Im 6'3

But the way the owners drive these cars ..
30t6p3b.gif
... disgusting....dudes are just like maxima/altima owners.

I can't be the only one who realizes this.

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Originally Posted by mases apprentice

um. whats so good about this car again?

that an accord can probably beat it in every performance category and quality?

there is no reason a normal person should buy an impala. unless your GANGSTER, rental, 50 years old +, for police use.

Accord can NOT beat a 96 Impala in performance in any aspect.

And so your saying a 50 year old person isn't a normal person?  -_-

being 4200 pounds and having 260 hp is not an amazing car. 0-60 7.2 seconds. 7.2 in perspective, its as fast as a hyundai genesis coupe base. 
maybe in THAT year, but even so the braking and handling aspects are thrown out the window. 

oh and BTW.  FYI said UNLESS...  which means under the certain circumstances 

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Originally Posted by mases apprentice

um. whats so good about this car again?

that an accord can probably beat it in every performance category and quality?

there is no reason a normal person should buy an impala. unless your GANGSTER, rental, 50 years old +, for police use.

Accord can NOT beat a 96 Impala in performance in any aspect.

And so your saying a 50 year old person isn't a normal person?  -_-

being 4200 pounds and having 260 hp is not an amazing car. 0-60 7.2 seconds. 7.2 in perspective, its as fast as a hyundai genesis coupe base. 
maybe in THAT year, but even so the braking and handling aspects are thrown out the window. 

oh and BTW.  FYI said UNLESS...  which means under the certain circumstances 

00-05 impalas were known for having tons of problems and they look like they are poorly built and cheap as far as materials used

00-05 impalas were known for having tons of problems and they look like they are poorly built and cheap as far as materials used

Originally Posted by 2LipsLegit

this might sound sexist and ignorant but...

i just view Malibus as women cars...

ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif

and lol @ the bernie mac gif... hahaha.....

smaggin white chicks never gets old.

Originally Posted by 2LipsLegit

this might sound sexist and ignorant but...

i just view Malibus as women cars...

ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif

and lol @ the bernie mac gif... hahaha.....

smaggin white chicks never gets old.

Originally Posted by Cameron Nelson

5% tint in the back and rear windows, 15% in the front... 6" in strip in the front.

i didnt like how the chrome pillars i had looked, so i'm in the process of changing them out...

chrome door handles...

chrome grill, w/ blacked out chevy emblems in the front and back.

7" in-dash double din... finna cop 2 12s... (Big Krit finally convinced me w/ "my sub")

22" (damn... i forgot the brand...)... been having them for about 30K miles, now...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Those rims are the Incubus Jinx...

I've got a set of 22" DUB Jokers that came off my Impala....let me know if you're interested

there ya go, bruh...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

and  preciate the offer... but i'm finna graduate from school and start lookin for apts...

i know that stuff can get pretty pricey, so i'm probably gonna sell these and go stock till i cop the next whip...

dreaming of a Silverado or Tahoe w/ some thorough 26s sittin lovely...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Cameron Nelson

chrome door handles...

chrome grill, w/ blacked out chevy emblems in the front and back.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Those rims are the Incubus Jinx...

I've got a set of 22" DUB Jokers that came off my Impala....let me know if you're interested

there ya go, bruh...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

and  preciate the offer... but i'm finna graduate from school and start lookin for apts...

i know that stuff can get pretty pricey, so i'm probably gonna sell these and go stock till i cop the next whip...

dreaming of a Silverado or Tahoe w/ some thorough 26s sittin lovely...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom