2 Year 24 Hour Fitness = 299.99 at Costco

Costco has 2 Year 24 Hour fitness membership for $300.00

The offer is not new but will be ending on the 31st just incase some of you Costco members want to take advantage

$12.50 a month
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jimmybeanz

costco's have gyms?
No you buy it at Costco then go to a 24 Hour fitness and you use 24 Hour fitness facilities cause you are now a memeber of 24

if anyone has a Planet Fitness around them it's only $99 a year and they're 24 hours also...

How does it work? Do you go to the counter at Costco to buy it? And is it valid at all locations or not, meaning can you go to any location or just the one youselected?

Originally Posted by wj4

How does it work? Do you go to the counter at Costco to buy it? And is it valid at all locations or not?

I just bought mine online after eyeing it for months. I have not seen it at Costco cause I really don't go too often
tired.gif
(waste of membership)

I read reviews online and it says it is valid on all location except for Ultra Sport locations or something like that.I don't have any of the premium locations around where I live so I bought it anyway.

good deal. I decided to post because Costco online has a message saying available throughout Jan 31st so they might be deading the deal soon
nerd.gif

do it, on saturdays the hotties come out. there's no open machines cause the gym is full, but you get to gym mack.

I know nothing about that gym but that I a good deal. If it is like planet fitness I'd pass like steve nash. Planet Fitness is not for serious trainers atall.

Originally Posted by Kicktionair

Originally Posted by wj4

How does it work? Do you go to the counter at Costco to buy it? And is it valid at all locations or not?

I just bought mine online after eyeing it for months. I have not seen it at Costco cause I really don't go too often
tired.gif
(waste of membership)

I read reviews online and it says it is valid on all location except for Ultra Sport locations or something like that. I don't have any of the premium locations around where I live so I bought it anyway.

good deal. I decided to post because Costco online has a message saying available throughout Jan 31st so they might be deading the deal soon
nerd.gif

that sucks, the one by my place is one of those Ultra places & I damn sure wasn't gonna pay $70+ a month

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

I know nothing about that gym but that I a good deal. If it is like planet fitness I'd pass like steve nash. Planet Fitness is not for serious trainers at all.
I have no idea about Planet Fitness

but I went to a 24 Hour fitness to check it out and they had a good amount of free weights and stuff so that seems good...... I think

not that serious about training yet so I woulden't really know about the appropriateness for serious training lol

edit:

• All-Club Sport Membership does not include access to Super-Sport and Ultra-Sport locations
So it's for all clubs except those. Club hopping ftw?

Originally Posted by Kicktionair

Costco has 2 Year 24 Hour fitness membership for $300.00

The offer is not new but will be ending on the 31st just incase some of you Costco members want to take advantage

$12.50 a month
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

good deal! gym i go to is $500 for new members

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

What all do you have access to at 24hr Fitness? Can you hoop?

Go to their site and it has a list of what your local location has. I checked out the detail on Costco.com and it seems to exclude the two highestlevels...ultra and super sport. I'm tempted to join just because it's less than $13 a month, but the closest location is around 8 miles away, which iskinda far to work out. I'll check out the facility tomorrow to see if it's clean or not. I just want the free weights usage. The biggest selling pointfor me is that it says my closest sport location is open 24 hr a day. You know there are times at night when you can't sleep so I might go lifting.

hell yeah you can hoop, go in the pool/sauna/hot tub/ work out everything. the new one they built by my house each running machine has a built in screen towatch tv or plug in your ipod to watch videos.

o btw THAT membership may not cover super sport or ultra iono which one, but one of them you gotta pay more for

Originally Posted by yendro

hell yeah you can hoop, go in the pool/sauna/hot tub/ work out everything. the new one they built by my house each running machine has a built in screen to watch tv or plug in your ipod to watch videos.

It seems only the sport locations have basketball courts, but aren't open 24 hours a day like the active locations. Weird trade off. If a local location tome was open 24/7 with a bball court, I'd join ASAP. yendro- We've already established that this only works on the non ultra and super sport locations.

the one by my house is not super sport or ultra and it has a court and open 24 hours

You get equal of better than this for free if you're in or work for any branch of the Armed Forces or have someone who is to bring you, except they'renot 24hrs, more like 6am to 10pm

I might hop on this, I'm waiting to find out what the new one opening up in Northridge is gonna have, the closest one ot me with a basketball court is 20miles away.

the 24 hour in my spot turned into some crap called OZ fitness. They changed it from open 24/7 to only open until ten
indifferent.gif
No more ball after dark, no more membership
mad.gif

So what happened if I already have a membership that I pay for monthly? And what happens after the two years? I don't wanna hop on this deal then they hitwith you with an expensive monthly after that

Originally Posted by OkieDoqui

I might hop on this, I'm waiting to find out what the new one opening up in Northridge is gonna have, the closest one ot me with a basketball court is 20 miles away.
yup been waiting to see if northridge is gonna have a court. *prays*

Back
Top Bottom