2/4/2012 Red Foamposite One Vol: Here we go again Pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Rex Ryan

Originally Posted by freshsince85

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

Anywho.. I went to Fox Hills (LA, So Cal), around 8 am and everyone was in line for footaction... I guess no one did their research that FOOTLOCKER was getting some pairs too (One per each size I believe) .. I was first in line and was able to cop a third pair.. Two last night from Nike Store. Congrats to everyone who was able to cop their pair.. DEATH TO RESELLERS

Damn bruh. i was told they werent getting them earlier in the week. I was on the 405 heading to sheikh south bay and swag by foxs hills to see what sheikh's line was like (15 deep) and figured FTA was the same. so i kept it pushing to south bay 4th in line and they didnt even have my sz. had to cop a 13. hopefully i get a trade for a 12

I was in the south bay line too
Were you able to secure a pair bro?

wow...why are people so bitter? the people that got their pairs really worked for it and deserves it...just not the ones that has 10+ pairs

wow...why are people so bitter? the people that got their pairs really worked for it and deserves it...just not the ones that has 10+ pairs

Do y'all think that what nike did wit the 09 eggplants they gonna do with this one?
they released the purples in 09 then re released them in 2010?

Do y'all think that what nike did wit the 09 eggplants they gonna do with this one?

Originally Posted by PoloPlaya

Originally Posted by 86crookedways

Originally Posted by BlackJesus69

� � �

Market Street, Wilmington, DE.� This video came from another chat board.� Theres always been shady business practices at sneakers stores�on Market Street in Wilmington, DE
We have some spots out here in So Cal that sell to their best customers, but they dont do it in front of your face.. but they sell all of their pairs early to VIPs, and then they'll only have 4 pairs on release date just to say that they were able to sell them when they released... Millennium Shoes and Mens Land are prime examples, How can someone be first in line and not be able to get their pair on release day? Thats horrible, and I'm sure Nike doesnt care.. but if they would stop sending these shipments to mom and pop stores and more to the major chains (FTL, FL, FTA, CHMPS) then their would be a lot LESS fights, and more people able to secure their pairs. Not saying that it would cut down Chaos completely.. but it would cut it down some..

Originally Posted by PoloPlaya

Originally Posted by 86crookedways

Originally Posted by BlackJesus69

� � �

Market Street, Wilmington, DE.� This video came from another chat board.� Theres always been shady business practices at sneakers stores�on Market Street in Wilmington, DE
We have some spots out here in So Cal that sell to their best customers, but they dont do it in front of your face.. but they sell all of their pairs early to VIPs, and then they'll only have 4 pairs on release date just to say that they were able to sell them when they released... Millennium Shoes and Mens Land are prime examples, How can someone be first in line and not be able to get their pair on release day? Thats horrible, and I'm sure Nike doesnt care.. but if they would stop sending these shipments to mom and pop stores and more to the major chains (FTL, FL, FTA, CHMPS) then their would be a lot LESS fights, and more people able to secure their pairs. Not saying that it would cut down Chaos completely.. but it would cut it down some..

Originally Posted by icedweebz

got my pair from rt 22 footlocker in union.. they had 8 pairs total
roll.gif

Photo_171.jpg

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mikeyman14

Originally Posted by mattwhite2385

hes talking about me.. mad bc i was able to get get a second that im gonna sell to get my first pair for cheaper... i dont care if ppl dont like it.. its my money and ima do what i gotta do.. i aint buying 10 plus pairs and making bank... im just gettin mine for an affordable price... dude needs to chill

Nah I don't gotta chill, you don't ask me for a second pair to resell when most heads didn't get 1.

Also to the guy who asked elaborate MattWhite asked for my order number as I informed the forum I cancelled my order. Assuming he needed his FIRST pair I gave it to him and he orders them. Next thing you know he's reselling them. Pisses me off cause I try to help folks out and we got hungry hippos like this tryna make an extra bill.

yea that was a punk move.  next time.. if you dare do it again, sell to someone with more posts that seems to be more of a veteran on nt. add him as a reference for classifieds so they can vouch for you. just gotta see if karma does its thing if you believe in taht sort of stuff.. 

Originally Posted by mikeyman14

hes talking about me.. mad bc i was able to get get a second that im gonna sell to get my first pair for cheaper... i dont care if ppl dont like it.. its my money and ima do what i gotta do.. i aint buying 10 plus pairs and making bank... im just gettin mine for an affordable price... dude needs to chill

Nah I don't gotta chill, you don't ask me for a second pair to resell when most heads didn't get 1.

Also to the guy who asked elaborate MattWhite asked for my order number as I informed the forum I cancelled my order. Assuming he needed his FIRST pair I gave it to him and he orders them. Next thing you know he's reselling them. Pisses me off cause I try to help folks out and we got hungry hippos like this tryna make an extra bill.

yea that was a punk move.  next time.. if you dare do it again, sell to someone with more posts that seems to be more of a veteran on nt. add him as a reference for classifieds so they can vouch for you. just gotta see if karma does its thing if you believe in taht sort of stuff.. 

Originally Posted by raptors29

Originally Posted by KingJay718

Originally Posted by StayFresh365

Even South Carolina folk camped out for these at midnight. 

I lived in SC for 3 years and that's unheard of.  Wow.  They usually go hard for anything Jordan.
It seems like the "up north cats" brought some of their style down here. SC is a weird state. It's like half South, half East Coast sometimes... 
alot of people from NY are moving to South ...we've been bleeding folks to: Florida, Georgia (atlanta) and North/South carolina..tend to be black though, hispanics move to New jerz, CT, PA, and MA if they aren't planted to NY permanently.

Originally Posted by raptors29

Originally Posted by KingJay718

Originally Posted by StayFresh365

Even South Carolina folk camped out for these at midnight. 

I lived in SC for 3 years and that's unheard of.  Wow.  They usually go hard for anything Jordan.
It seems like the "up north cats" brought some of their style down here. SC is a weird state. It's like half South, half East Coast sometimes... 
alot of people from NY are moving to South ...we've been bleeding folks to: Florida, Georgia (atlanta) and North/South carolina..tend to be black though, hispanics move to New jerz, CT, PA, and MA if they aren't planted to NY permanently.

Originally Posted by El Bro

Originally Posted by Al Audi

only reason ppl like royals is cuz they are the OG color

say penny played for a red team and reds were the OGs, follow me

yes they are same if not better

personally the color red>the color blue

Sorry, I love the neon royals because of the color.  It has nothing to do with them being OG.

naw, if we're talkin pure color, then i got da eggplants over all of em if we're just talkin color...if we're talkin OG significance then its Blues for sure...even though pennny wore red and purple in his career (heat, PHX)

Originally Posted by El Bro

Originally Posted by Al Audi

only reason ppl like royals is cuz they are the OG color

say penny played for a red team and reds were the OGs, follow me

yes they are same if not better

personally the color red>the color blue

Sorry, I love the neon royals because of the color.  It has nothing to do with them being OG.

naw, if we're talkin pure color, then i got da eggplants over all of em if we're just talkin color...if we're talkin OG significance then its Blues for sure...even though pennny wore red and purple in his career (heat, PHX)

So you buy a pair that you couldn't afford and then buy another pair so you can sell at a higher price to pay for the initial pair you couldn't afford, how about you stop living out of your means. The way people think now is crazy, you can't afford to buy a shoe but do so regardless, I shudder to think what bills you over looked or scheme you did just to purchase.

Originally Posted by Sneekaz

imo, I do not think so.  Its been 3 years, but what I remember from the 09 eggplants: I do not think there was a set release date, they just started poppin up, in random places.  I know I drove 2 hours to some shady athletes foot somewhere out side of DC, and it was so suspect.  I found out about the location via NT, I called, talked to the manager and he promised to hold some pairs for me, if I was there in 3 hours.  it was sooo shady, the whole transaction, but I am thankful I got them, and got out alive lol

So you buy a pair that you couldn't afford and then buy another pair so you can sell at a higher price to pay for the initial pair you couldn't afford, how about you stop living out of your means. The way people think now is crazy, you can't afford to buy a shoe but do so regardless, I shudder to think what bills you over looked or scheme you did just to purchase.

Originally Posted by Sneekaz

imo, I do not think so.  Its been 3 years, but what I remember from the 09 eggplants: I do not think there was a set release date, they just started poppin up, in random places.  I know I drove 2 hours to some shady athletes foot somewhere out side of DC, and it was so suspect.  I found out about the location via NT, I called, talked to the manager and he promised to hold some pairs for me, if I was there in 3 hours.  it was sooo shady, the whole transaction, but I am thankful I got them, and got out alive lol

Now that I actually have some time, I have to post my long +%! story. I went to FTA at one of the malls in BR last night and asked one of the employees how many Foams they were getting and he told me they had 12 pairs. I asked him how much to get them right then and he said "$400". Of course I told him hell no, so he went down to $350. I told him I was straight and that I'll just come back in the morn. Got back home and tried to cop the midnight release online, which didnt work out (also found out my iPhone is better to use than my Windows Desktop). So I woke up around 5 and made it to the mall around 5:30am. I was the ONLY person at the mall. As more and more ppl started showing up, I started to ask a few of them if they were getting the Foams too, but they were there for the Spiz'ikes! More ppl started coming, and security comes out and says doors aint opening until 8am, and we CANNOT line up at the entrance. So we go back to our cars and wait. So the guy comes back out with 2-3 more security officers and tell us we cant wait in the parking lot! So me and a few guys park on the other side of the bldg while some ppl actually left. We're seeing cars come and go, as security continued to turn ppl away. Then it came to a point were cars were coming, but not going, so we drove back to the entrance. I ended up parking next to this guy in a Tahoe and he rolls his window down and asked if I was getting the Spiz'ikes and I told him I was here for the Foams. He said he was too and that he already had "one" and was trying to get "another". I asked him what size he had and he said a 10, but he wears a 9.5. I told him thats the size I needed, and he told me dude said they aint have a 9.5. He said that the employee is selling them already and points to the same guy who tried to charge me $400 last night! The dude was in the parking lot, in his FTA uniform, with a pen and pad, going to different ppl asking how much are they willing to pay to get the Foams. So he comes by the guy I was parked by, and the guy tells him I needed the Foams too, so he tells me $300. I tell him I could have got them wks ago for $300, so he drops the price to $260 and I tell him I can swing that ($220+tax=$239.80 in LA). I tell him I have to go to the bank (since I only had my bank card) and I wud be right back. It didnt take me 5 min and I come back and security is now letting ppl line up! So I go from being the 1st person in line to about 34th! I see the guy I was parked by and he was just standing off to the side, so he tell me dude was gonna hold my pair. I asked him what size was he getting his 2nd pair and he says that he wasnt getting a 2nd pair, he had to get his 2nd shoe from the 1st pair! The dude from FTA also charged him $260 and since the dude wore a 9.5, he brought him one of the size 10 shoes to try on! He says all of this was sum BS, and he wudnt be surprised if I got in there and the guy sold the pair he was holding for me for a higher price. But he said if he didnt like the way the 10 fit, he wud just sell it to me (I have a few size 10 shoes). Anyway, we finally get in the store, security was only letting in 10 at a time. There we 2 guys in front of me that asked for the Foams and the dude told them they were out, me and the guy I was with walk up to the register right after them and the FTA employee pulls out our 2 pairs. So I give him the money, open the box and they were a 10.5! I told him I need a 10. He said if 10 is my size, I cud fit the 10.5. I told dude that I wear a 9.5, so the 10 wud be my .5 size up! He's hollering bout he thought I said 10.5, etc. so he gives me back my money. Well the dude I was with the whole time tries his on and says that his fit pretty perfect, so I may be able fo fit the 10.5. So I ask the employee for the 10.5 back, try it on, and it wasnt as big as I thought it wud have been. So I give the dude the money, and walk out at 8:30am.

With all that said, I have never been through all of that on release day (except for the Concords). I have waited in line maybe 2Xs before that, but never had to pay over retail for the shoes on release day! I understand paying extra to get them early, but now its pretty much impossible to pay retail on major releases now due to the employees scamming and hooking up whoever they want. I'm glad that I met the guy in the parking lot, cuz without him, I probably wouldnt have gotten a pair. But I've never been so upset over actually ending up with a pair of shoes.

Now that I actually have some time, I have to post my long +%! story. I went to FTA at one of the malls in BR last night and asked one of the employees how many Foams they were getting and he told me they had 12 pairs. I asked him how much to get them right then and he said "$400". Of course I told him hell no, so he went down to $350. I told him I was straight and that I'll just come back in the morn. Got back home and tried to cop the midnight release online, which didnt work out (also found out my iPhone is better to use than my Windows Desktop). So I woke up around 5 and made it to the mall around 5:30am. I was the ONLY person at the mall. As more and more ppl started showing up, I started to ask a few of them if they were getting the Foams too, but they were there for the Spiz'ikes! More ppl started coming, and security comes out and says doors aint opening until 8am, and we CANNOT line up at the entrance. So we go back to our cars and wait. So the guy comes back out with 2-3 more security officers and tell us we cant wait in the parking lot! So me and a few guys park on the other side of the bldg while some ppl actually left. We're seeing cars come and go, as security continued to turn ppl away. Then it came to a point were cars were coming, but not going, so we drove back to the entrance. I ended up parking next to this guy in a Tahoe and he rolls his window down and asked if I was getting the Spiz'ikes and I told him I was here for the Foams. He said he was too and that he already had "one" and was trying to get "another". I asked him what size he had and he said a 10, but he wears a 9.5. I told him thats the size I needed, and he told me dude said they aint have a 9.5. He said that the employee is selling them already and points to the same guy who tried to charge me $400 last night! The dude was in the parking lot, in his FTA uniform, with a pen and pad, going to different ppl asking how much are they willing to pay to get the Foams. So he comes by the guy I was parked by, and the guy tells him I needed the Foams too, so he tells me $300. I tell him I could have got them wks ago for $300, so he drops the price to $260 and I tell him I can swing that ($220+tax=$239.80 in LA). I tell him I have to go to the bank (since I only had my bank card) and I wud be right back. It didnt take me 5 min and I come back and security is now letting ppl line up! So I go from being the 1st person in line to about 34th! I see the guy I was parked by and he was just standing off to the side, so he tell me dude was gonna hold my pair. I asked him what size was he getting his 2nd pair and he says that he wasnt getting a 2nd pair, he had to get his 2nd shoe from the 1st pair! The dude from FTA also charged him $260 and since the dude wore a 9.5, he brought him one of the size 10 shoes to try on! He says all of this was sum BS, and he wudnt be surprised if I got in there and the guy sold the pair he was holding for me for a higher price. But he said if he didnt like the way the 10 fit, he wud just sell it to me (I have a few size 10 shoes). Anyway, we finally get in the store, security was only letting in 10 at a time. There we 2 guys in front of me that asked for the Foams and the dude told them they were out, me and the guy I was with walk up to the register right after them and the FTA employee pulls out our 2 pairs. So I give him the money, open the box and they were a 10.5! I told him I need a 10. He said if 10 is my size, I cud fit the 10.5. I told dude that I wear a 9.5, so the 10 wud be my .5 size up! He's hollering bout he thought I said 10.5, etc. so he gives me back my money. Well the dude I was with the whole time tries his on and says that his fit pretty perfect, so I may be able fo fit the 10.5. So I ask the employee for the 10.5 back, try it on, and it wasnt as big as I thought it wud have been. So I give the dude the money, and walk out at 8:30am.

With all that said, I have never been through all of that on release day (except for the Concords). I have waited in line maybe 2Xs before that, but never had to pay over retail for the shoes on release day! I understand paying extra to get them early, but now its pretty much impossible to pay retail on major releases now due to the employees scamming and hooking up whoever they want. I'm glad that I met the guy in the parking lot, cuz without him, I probably wouldnt have gotten a pair. But I've never been so upset over actually ending up with a pair of shoes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom