2/4/2012 Red Foamposite One Vol: Here we go again Pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by mattwhite2385

hes talking about me.. mad bc i was able to get get a second that im gonna sell to get my first pair for cheaper... i dont care if ppl dont like it.. its my money and ima do what i gotta do.. i aint buying 10 plus pairs and making bank... im just gettin mine for an affordable price... dude needs to chill

Smh taking advantage of others people's kindness to resell kicks you can barley afford. This is the new age of sneaker heads folks

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

hes talking about me.. mad bc i was able to get get a second that im gonna sell to get my first pair for cheaper... i dont care if ppl dont like it.. its my money and ima do what i gotta do.. i aint buying 10 plus pairs and making bank... im just gettin mine for an affordable price... dude needs to chill

The issue is that he could of did that for someone who would actually keep the pair and wear them
You took advantage of someone's kindness because you can barely afford the first pair that you bought.

I hope you get stuck with the extra pair.

bro he posted it for everyone to see. Its not my fault no one else read it in time.  Yal are like women seriously. Worryin bout other ppl... smh
and it didnt "come up" you have to call
and i posted that if ppl still wanted some to keep trying to call esatbay bc thats what worked for me... i was still giving out info.. plus earlier in the thread i posted a link that i used to get my first pair and two ppl were able to cop bc of it... like i said yal women worrying bout other ppl
1) Your a punk kid, hope Eastbay ships you the wrong shoes like they've done sometimes.

2) I'm pissed you would do what you did especially when I see people posting they needed the pair.

3) Next time you do that to someone be smart enough not to put it in your NT Tag.

midnight hype

son its over now...
laugh.gif

onto the next one

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

30t6p3b.gif
@ VIP politics and sneakers bruh.

Sneakervilla has always and will always be like that. 
Im surprised they even let those people line up, usually they would tell people straight up if they not getting a pair and that they can leave.

Oh and corporate could care less

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

30t6p3b.gif
@ VIP politics and sneakers bruh.

Sneakervilla has always and will always be like that. 
Im surprised they even let those people line up, usually they would tell people straight up if they not getting a pair and that they can leave.

Oh and corporate could care less

there aint no whining in here imo if people wanna pay retail just for 1 gdamn pair and they cant cause dirty employees and reseller thugs gonna hawk up more than 50 percent of the whole stock in their store. if you feel this way you are justified because of the aftermath of the hurricane concords, im surprised it hit the foam market. and on this very forum we DO HAVE SOME MODS reselling from time to time. its a business now folks. the only way you probably gonna get hooked up if you missed is if you got good connects either on here on in your area.

hell i aint surprised if nike employees pulled some shenanigans

there aint no whining in here imo if people wanna pay retail just for 1 gdamn pair and they cant cause dirty employees and reseller thugs gonna hawk up more than 50 percent of the whole stock in their store. if you feel this way you are justified because of the aftermath of the hurricane concords, im surprised it hit the foam market. and on this very forum we DO HAVE SOME MODS reselling from time to time. its a business now folks. the only way you probably gonna get hooked up if you missed is if you got good connects either on here on in your area.

hell i aint surprised if nike employees pulled some shenanigans

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

Anywho.. I went to Fox Hills (LA, So Cal), around 8 am and everyone was in line for footaction... I guess no one did their research that FOOTLOCKER was getting some pairs too (One per each size I believe) .. I was first in line and was able to cop a third pair.. Two last night from Nike Store. Congrats to everyone who was able to cop their pair.. DEATH TO RESELLERS

Damn bruh. i was told they werent getting them earlier in the week. I was on the 405 heading to sheikh south bay and swag by foxs hills to see what sheikh's line was like (15 deep) and figured FTA was the same. so i kept it pushing to south bay 4th in line and they didnt even have my sz. had to cop a 13. hopefully i get a trade for a 12

Anywho.. I went to Fox Hills (LA, So Cal), around 8 am and everyone was in line for footaction... I guess no one did their research that FOOTLOCKER was getting some pairs too (One per each size I believe) .. I was first in line and was able to cop a third pair.. Two last night from Nike Store. Congrats to everyone who was able to cop their pair.. DEATH TO RESELLERS

Damn bruh. i was told they werent getting them earlier in the week. I was on the 405 heading to sheikh south bay and swag by foxs hills to see what sheikh's line was like (15 deep) and figured FTA was the same. so i kept it pushing to south bay 4th in line and they didnt even have my sz. had to cop a 13. hopefully i get a trade for a 12

Originally Posted by freshsince85

lol.. I was so surprised to see no one had lined up.. I called late last night.. Dang bro.. I hope you are able to get your trade.. If I find anyone that needs to trade, I'll surely PM you, glad that you were able to get a pair tho..

lol.. I was so surprised to see no one had lined up.. I called late last night.. Dang bro.. I hope you are able to get your trade.. If I find anyone that needs to trade, I'll surely PM you, glad that you were able to get a pair tho..

I was in the south bay line too

Originally Posted by Rex Ryan

Were you able to secure a pair bro?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom