16 yr old kid opens "SNEAKER PAWN" shop

Because this at least shows some innovation. I'm not sure why they write articles on basic resellers when that was something people have been doing for over a decade, especially when the money was better back then.

Isn't he essentially reselling ? Hasn't pawn been around decades?

Last edited:
How come everyone was throwing shade on the million other threads about young entrepreneurs in the sneaker "game" but now I'm seeing comments about this boy being a good hustler etc
laugh.gif
Whos giving this guy props? All I see in this thread is slander. 
laugh.gif

Rich Asians with that facotry in hong Kong money ruined the sneaker prices/market.

y'all shouldn't be bringing him down for opening something that's already been done, but instead appreciate dudes entrepreneurship at a young age.

respect the hustle :pimp:

smh... the dude obviously isn't buying the shoes for more than he knows he can sell them for?

Like any pawn shop; He's buying them from the customer 1 (who desires quick-cash) so he can sell them to customer 2 for market price (or slightly lower...but still higher than bought by customer 1).

The market is there; If I could sell some of my shoes hassle-free they'd be gone right now. But instead they are in the basement of my old place because I don't want to bother direct messaging flakey NT'ers from across the border or country to coordinate a shakey deal. Let alone the wait for that paypal to clear n transfer into the account.

I'm not saying he's going to make a killing off this; but if he plays it right he could very well succeed and live comfortably. He's 16 and owns his own business... half of you are 22 and saving up your parents weekly allowance to buy yeezys and line-up for the next big jordan release selling for 3 bills.

indifferent.gif

Kid is making moves good for him but eventually this "sneaker game" thing will calm down and people will realize nobody care what you wear except other dudes lol. Would be smart to stack that bread up while it's still hot.

Kid is making moves good for him but eventually this "sneaker game" thing will calm down and people will realize nobody care what you wear except other dudes lol. Would be smart to stack that bread up while it's still hot.
You sound like youre in that phase where you dont know whether you wanna buy the next J's or start a Sperry collection.

The game isnt going anywhere bub.

Well enlighten us then :lol: I hate when dudes do there. Make a statement and leave.

Say you have an item worth $100 bucks.

You pawn it for $60 bucks.

They will tax you a certain percent for storage.

Say he had 30 days to repay the $60 + fees (which is all profit) let's say $10, and he doesn't.

The shop then has ownership of the shoe and can sell it at market price or higher.

Or.....

You can flat out sell your **** to them for waaaaay less then it's worth.

Sound ridiculously stupid right

:smh: The amount of people in need of quick cash.

My friends aunt pawned her whole house once :x

Its a good hustle. But the sneaker culture ain't the same. Its filled with pathetic people who are all about a dollar and its sad...

Idk though. I'm still the same. This new wave hasn't changed me. I still wear all my sneakers until they are beat and when I do sell I sell based on what I paid and the use I got outta them. Nothing more.

Bruh would have been better opening a Rent-A-Swag
roll.gif

On second thought...that might be an alright Idea.... 
nerd.gif
Everybody tryna perpetrate nowadays it would be a sound investment ****** would come in for the one night club/party fits, hell ****** might come in just to flex for Instagram. I'd make the fitting room floors and walls all bright orange so people would know you are flexing. You'd have to buy the fit and take it home to flex.

I'm opening up one in my neck of the woods I don't know about y'all.

Thanks NT. 
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom