124 votes! Can we get 150? My baby Cousin to be Gerber Star COME VOTE. vol. 25,000 scholarship

omg
roll.gif

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

Originally Posted by xX LeGod Xx

OP, no disrespect, but you are one of the biggest a-holes on this site for no reason.

The site was taking too long to load so I didn't vote.

ohwell.gif

*meh* none taken. I don't feel like I'M on of the biggest a-holes, but thats your opinion. Thanks for tryin anyway.

The more you lames put your fingers to the keyboard to roast a BABY, the more this thread stays on the 1st page. Already gotten 12 votes since the start of this thread, even during Yuku time travel. So thanks to all who voted
pimp.gif

-The Juice

12 votes?

How many votes you think this thread got for those OTHER babies out of spite?

Originally Posted by xX LeGod Xx

OP, no disrespect, but you are one of the biggest a-holes on this site for no reason.

The site was taking too long to load so I didn't vote.

ohwell.gif

*meh* none taken. I don't feel like I'M on of the biggest a-holes, but thats your opinion. Thanks for tryin anyway.

The more you lames put your fingers to the keyboard to roast a BABY, the more this thread stays on the 1st page. Already gotten 12 votes since the start of this thread, even during Yuku time travel. So thanks to all who voted
pimp.gif

-The Juice

12 votes?

How many votes you think this thread got for those OTHER babies out of spite?

Originally Posted by tim teufel

smh.gif
@ making fun of a baby
^this. But in all honesty, I saw the last PYP, I saw the Tinychat from last night, I've seen the get back in shape thread, I saw the last Henz0 suckfest, and now I'm lookin at dudes roast a baby when their room to talk is about as small as Ninjahood's.

its self explanitory at this point.

thanks for the votes guys
pimp.gif

KEEP THIS THREAD ON PAGE 1!

-The Juice

Originally Posted by tim teufel

smh.gif
@ making fun of a baby
^this. But in all honesty, I saw the last PYP, I saw the Tinychat from last night, I've seen the get back in shape thread, I saw the last Henz0 suckfest, and now I'm lookin at dudes roast a baby when their room to talk is about as small as Ninjahood's.

its self explanitory at this point.

thanks for the votes guys
pimp.gif

KEEP THIS THREAD ON PAGE 1!

-The Juice

In all honesty though, there's over 82k babies so unless it's an organized effort to all vote for the same baby out of spite, OP is going to win just off getting a small % to actually vote for it. And some people, I would but I don't feel like waiting for Yuku again, are voting out of spite for NTers going so far as to PH on a baby

In all honesty though, there's over 82k babies so unless it's an organized effort to all vote for the same baby out of spite, OP is going to win just off getting a small % to actually vote for it. And some people, I would but I don't feel like waiting for Yuku again, are voting out of spite for NTers going so far as to PH on a baby

Originally Posted by ElijahBrohammed

All you do it #%*%@ and moan about the people on NT and then you ask for help? Go to another forum with that.
Honestly you can either vote or go fap on your keyboard crying using your empty unfulfilled/unsuccessful dreams in your life as lubricant.

I'm trying to get my baby cousin a scholarship to better HIS life. The hell is your problem you goof.

-The Juice
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

All you dudes are foul as hell
laugh.gif
. How you roast a baby though? A Gerber baby at that
roll.gif