124 votes! Can we get 150? My baby Cousin to be Gerber Star COME VOTE. vol. 25,000 scholarship

this kind of stuff irks me about this if you do win there cuter kids that not going to win cause of force picking, that deserve to win cause someone wants their average looking baby to win smh

Originally Posted by Diego

Originally Posted by cocolicious

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

He is 25% Columbian and 75% w/e us African Americas are made up of.

It's Colombian.

Hella ig'nant mistake bro.
Voted for your lil homie though.

eyes.gif
my bad. I guess since I go to Columbia out in Chicago, I'm used to writing it that way.

this kind of stuff irks me about this if you do win there cuter kids that not going to win cause of force picking, that deserve to win cause someone wants their average looking baby to win smh

laugh.gif
@ you thinkin that the people who put their kid up and have votes did NOT have people vote for them.

-The Juice

It's Colombian.

eyes.gif
my bad. I guess since I go to Columbia out in Chicago, I'm used to writing it that way.

laugh.gif
@ you thinkin that the people who put their kid up and have votes did NOT have people vote for them.

-The Juice

cocolicious wrote:

OrenthalJames wrote:

It's Colombian.

eyes.gif
<>

Because a college and a South American country are the same thing?
laugh.gif

cocolicious wrote:

OrenthalJames wrote:

It's Colombian.

eyes.gif
<>

laugh.gif

cocolicious wrote:

OrenthalJames wrote:

It's Colombian.

eyes.gif
<>

laugh.gif

he didn't even insinuate that it's the same thing, he just said he has a habit of writing it that way.
reaching.

voted for your cousin.

cocolicious wrote:

OrenthalJames wrote:

It's Colombian.

eyes.gif
<>

laugh.gif

he didn't even insinuate that it's the same thing, he just said he has a habit of writing it that way.
reaching.

voted for your cousin.

eyes.gif
<>

laugh.gif
Because me missing ONE letter as a common mistake, really f'ed up your entire day though?
laugh.gif

Taylor Gang or Use your head as a bib for my cousin's spit up

Vote for which one you want.

-The Juice

eyes.gif
<>

laugh.gif
Because me missing ONE letter as a common mistake, really f'ed up your entire day though?
laugh.gif

Taylor Gang or Use your head as a bib for my cousin's spit up

Vote for which one you want.

-The Juice

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

reaching.

voted for your cousin.
Fall back from Coco.
Im tired of you goin after her neck.

OJ - to you it may just be a letter, but to educated folk its the difference between a place in the US and a country in South America.
Just promise NT you wont ever make that mistake again and everything will be fine.

grin.gif

reaching.

voted for your cousin.
Fall back from Coco.

OJ - to you it may just be a letter, but to educated folk its the difference between a place in the US and a country in South America.
Just promise NT you wont ever make that mistake again and everything will be fine.

grin.gif

reaching.

voted for your cousin.
Fall back from Coco.

grin.gif

I love how you have been Mr. Tough Character on the internet as of late. You think I haven't noticed you trying to bite my style? Go to a park and make me a mudpie lil boy. Promise ME that you wont ever try to sink my battleship again and maybe I'll save your throat from a slashing.

thanks for the vote as well Diego
laugh.gif

-The Juice

reaching.

voted for your cousin.
Fall back from Coco.

grin.gif

I love how you have been Mr. Tough Character on the internet as of late. You think I haven't noticed you trying to bite my style? Go to a park and make me a mudpie lil boy. Promise ME that you wont ever try to sink my battleship again and maybe I'll save your throat from a slashing.

thanks for the vote as well Diego
laugh.gif

-The Juice

I noticed you noticing me.
I saw your post last time, but I wasnt goin to acknowledge the lil boy tryin to get Big Poppa's attention so I just let that lil post simmer in your head till you had another chance to bring it up.
All Im goin to say is Youre welcome for giving you another opportunity at havin you feel yourself.

BTW - Youre welcome for the vote and good luck.

Posting nonsense to keep this on page 1.

I noticed you noticing me.
I saw your post last time, but I wasnt goin to acknowledge the lil boy tryin to get Big Poppa's attention so I just let that lil post simmer in your head till you had another chance to bring it up.
All Im goin to say is Youre welcome for giving you another opportunity at havin you feel yourself.

BTW - Youre welcome for the vote and good luck.

Posting nonsense to keep this on page 1.

Back
Top Bottom