124 votes! Can we get 150? My baby Cousin to be Gerber Star COME VOTE. vol. 25,000 scholarship

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

Originally Posted by ElijahBrohammed

All you do it #%*%@ and moan about the people on NT and then you ask for help? Go to another forum with that.
Honestly you can either vote or go fap on your keyboard crying using your empty unfulfilled/unsuccessful dreams in your life as lubricant.

I'm trying to get my baby cousin a scholarship to better HIS life. The hell is your problem you goof.

-The Juice
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

All you dudes are foul as hell
laugh.gif
. How you roast a baby though? A Gerber baby at that
roll.gif

I voted for the baby in the "Little Mr. Leave in a Hot Car with the Windows Up in Phoenix" competition. So far he is ahead of everyone, followed closely by Trigg Palin. Best of luck to you!

I voted for the baby in the "Little Mr. Leave in a Hot Car with the Windows Up in Phoenix" competition. So far he is ahead of everyone, followed closely by Trigg Palin. Best of luck to you!

That tinychat was bunz
smh.gif
And my camera was hella dark for some reason I couldn't see my face.

I don't remember specifically what OP said about NT, but don't take the anger out on the lil kid.

His belly looks like a caterpillars. Voted.

That tinychat was bunz
smh.gif
And my camera was hella dark for some reason I couldn't see my face.

I don't remember specifically what OP said about NT, but don't take the anger out on the lil kid.

His belly looks like a caterpillars. Voted.

not Gerber baby material...voted for another baby tho, thanks
  I thought Gerber babies were supposed to help sell baby foods and stuff. That kid makes me want to buy birth control, abortions and a half-filled bathtub.

You know you are trying too hard when you are trying to roast someone who isn't even 1yrs old yet. Where are your lives at?  The hate is at such a low-life level right now. 
roll.gif

The joke is on you clown, why you tryna give the baby the hate when your not liked? clown take the L lol
naaa that kid aint going to college

not Gerber baby material...voted for another baby tho, thanks
  I thought Gerber babies were supposed to help sell baby foods and stuff. That kid makes me want to buy birth control, abortions and a half-filled bathtub.

You know you are trying too hard when you are trying to roast someone who isn't even 1yrs old yet. Where are your lives at?  The hate is at such a low-life level right now. 
roll.gif

The joke is on you clown, why you tryna give the baby the hate when your not liked? clown take the L lol
naaa that kid aint going to college

voted for your cuz. props on trying to get him a better life. posting to keep on page 1. stoneface@hating so hard on a damn infant

voted for your cuz. props on trying to get him a better life. posting to keep on page 1. stoneface@hating so hard on a damn infant

Back
Top Bottom