124 votes! Can we get 150? My baby Cousin to be Gerber Star COME VOTE. vol. 25,000 scholarship

Originally Posted by ElijahBrohammed

All you do it #%*%@ and moan about the people on NT and then you ask for help? Go to another forum with that.
Worrrrd. Yo baby cousin ugly, too, i've had dumps cuter than that.

Originally Posted by ElijahBrohammed

All you do it #%*%@ and moan about the people on NT and then you ask for help? Go to another forum with that.
Worrrrd. Yo baby cousin ugly, too, i've had dumps cuter than that.

Originally Posted by hymen man

Originally Posted by lobotomybeats

maybe if it was Gerbil Baby.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

But for real, not Gerber baby material.. 

corny.

its not even about being "Gerber material" it's about gettin him to college. Some of y'all act like you've never been given opportunity. \

-The Juice

Originally Posted by hymen man

maybe if it was Gerbil Baby.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

But for real, not Gerber baby material.. 

corny.

its not even about being "Gerber material" it's about gettin him to college. Some of y'all act like you've never been given opportunity. \

-The Juice

I thought Gerber babies were supposed to help sell baby foods and stuff. That kid makes me want to buy birth control, abortions and a half-filled bathtub.

I thought Gerber babies were supposed to help sell baby foods and stuff. That kid makes me want to buy birth control, abortions and a half-filled bathtub.

You know you are trying too hard when you are trying to roast someone who isn't even 1yrs old yet. Where are your lives at?  The hate is at such a low-life level right now. 
roll.gif

-The Juice

You know you are trying too hard when you are trying to roast someone who isn't even 1yrs old yet. Where are your lives at?  The hate is at such a low-life level right now. 
roll.gif

-The Juice

OP, no disrespect, but you are one of the biggest a-holes on this site for no reason.

The site was taking too long to load so I didn't vote.

ohwell.gif

OP, no disrespect, but you are one of the biggest a-holes on this site for no reason.

ohwell.gif

Why you going so hard? 
roll.gif

Why you going so hard? 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by xX LeGod Xx

ohwell.gif

*meh* none taken. I don't feel like I'M on of the biggest a-holes, but thats your opinion. Thanks for tryin anyway.

The more you lames put your fingers to the keyboard to roast a BABY, the more this thread stays on the 1st page. Already gotten 12 votes since the start of this thread, even during Yuku time travel. So thanks to all who voted
pimp.gif

-The Juice

Back
Top Bottom