12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

anyone know the correct twitter name for the Nike store in the Mall of America? The mgr there told me to look out on there for updates on their raffle. I tried google but no dice...

Bruh just shut up and stop crying. Talking bout collecting intel like you the NSA or something

LOL. WHOS CRYING?! you act as if I wont get these or something. Don't be like the rest getting flame broiled when I cop and mention you like ive done several times before to others in doubt. Have a seat young buck.Yes im crying in a river over a shoe I already preordered..... because the links you posted were REALLY going to ruin my chances....

ping times troll. ping times.

Last edited:
Trust me young'n you ain't the only one who has their pair on lock. I'm paying $160 tops for mine so relax. You ain't doing nothing special copping a GR Jordan at retail price

Last edited:
Anyone who is upset that the dude shared the links is a straight up clown.  This is supposed to be a community where we come to learn more about our hobby - new shoes, release dates, prices and whatever else there is to share. 

It's hard enough as it is right now to get shoes and trying to beat out the bots, the ATC, the resellers, so when a little help is available then Im all for that.  Better believe if I had a link to share I would, and I couldn't give a F about the reps.  Not like those can be exchanged for currency.

Link doesn't work for me
tired.gif
 guess Santa doesn't want to scoop me these on my wish list this year...

Back
Top Bottom