12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

Link doesn't work for me
tired.gif
 guess Santa doesn't want to scoop me these on my wish list this year...
it works.  You need to be signed into your account, and then click the link.  After you click it go check out your wishlist.

Anyone who is upset that the dude shared the links is a straight up clown.  This is supposed to be a community where we come to learn more about our hobby - new shoes, release dates, prices and whatever else there is to share. 

It's hard enough as it is right now to get shoes and trying to beat out the bots, the ATC, the resellers, so when a little help is available then Im all for that.  Better believe if I had a link to share I would, and I couldn't give a F about the reps.  Not like those can be exchanged for currency.

11 days out.....this thread tho.... 

will be back on release day for the aftermath. 

Trust me young'n you ain't the only one who has their pair on lock. I'm paying $160 tops for mine so relax. You ain't doing nothing special copping a GR Jordan at retail price
only if shes hot and gives me extra ketchup

Trust me young'n you ain't the only one who has their pair on lock. I'm paying $160 tops for mine so relax. You ain't doing nothing special copping a GR Jordan at retail price
View media item 1297337

laugh.gif
adding to cart on fnl isn't even an issue. lmk when es has links for not having your cc get declined on there.

Have yet to see em in person, but I hope that organic egg shell, off white color in the last few pics above , isnt how they appear in person. Blah.

The leather upper does not match the white patent leather and white midsole and white mesh lines in the sunlight. Its dingy white

Can someone who has a pair already and good eyesight attest to this?

Last edited:

laugh.gif
adding to cart on fnl isn't even an issue. lmk when es has links for not having your cc get declined on there.
THIS 

ill get to the place order page at 7:59 but that payment error ALWAYS fks me up. I havent used FNL since the bred 1s because of it.

Last edited:
im saying though. same thing. I wear a 13 and I can wear a 12 no problem. No pigeon foot necessary.
Word, because honestly, I swear my foot is slightly shrinking because my black infrareds are swimming on me and they're a 13.  I think I should be good in the 11's because my 2001 black/reds are a 12, and they fit better than my 13 does, so I know I have 3 size options to choose from, just sucks that theres only one 13 per case

Back
Top Bottom