12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

Lol just went to get raffle tix. Folks don't even know what the line is for and they just hop in because they see everyone else. Hyppppppeeeee.
I hate when people ask what the line is for, then ask if they're giving stuff away for free.  I usually tell people asking stupid questions like that a smart alek answer

Waiting for someone to Tweet FNL  "why can't I check out, if the item is on my wishlist"

You're naive if you depend on Finishline

With the credit card errors, site errors and canceled orders.

Their site is going to crash on the 20th.

You're naive if you depend on Finishline

With the credit card errors, site errors and canceled orders.

Their site is going to crash on the 20th.

lucky for me, the times i have gotten through on FNL. no CC errors, double charges, or canceled orders.

but yea, its def gonna crash. im shaking my head in advance because even NDC is gonna be in shambles unless they do something the next 2 weeks

Naive huh? How come FNL always works with me then?

We'll see for a holiday XI release :lol:

You dudes keep comparing some NA I release or a random XIII release to a holiday release. :lol:

All the people who missed out in raffles will be online with the same idea. All the people who want doubles and triples will be online with the same idea. All the resellers will be online with the same idea.

We'll see for a holiday XI release
laugh.gif

You dudes keep comparing some NA I release or a random XIII release to a holiday release.
laugh.gif

All the people who missed out in raffles will be online with the same idea. All the people who want doubles and triples will be online with the same idea. All the resellers will be online with the same idea.
You makin it seem like just cause you had issues with FNL everyone else will. I copped the Black / Red 11's no problem.

You makin it seem like just cause you had issues with FNL everyone else will. I copped the Black / Red 11's no problem.

Cool, we'll see.

I don't use FNL. I get mine in person.

I'm just well aware of how releases look online.

Eryone gonna have they opinions on FNL jus like eryone gonna have they opinions with NDC. Jus go wit what you're comfortable with and try and flourish come the 20th.

Back
Top Bottom