12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

The shoes being on your wishlist on FNL isn't too much of an advantage. If you can get on the site, you can get the shoes, regardless of whether or not they are in your wishlist.

The splash page will pop up before the shoes go live anyway. These are a GR, as long as you can get on the site before 9:00 or 9:30, your chances are pretty good.

9:00 9:30? :rofl:

Bro you are out of your mind... They will NOT be on there site anymore by 9-9:30...

If they are still on there after 8:15 I will be amazed and that is only cause the site will be slow as hell and kicking people checking out

lol ohhh u gotta be logged on it for the **** 2 work .. I mean im not counting on this **** to go thru anyways nike.com been good to me lately

^ Oops, read it wrong. You're good. Thought you wrote multiple addresses (like sending to your mom).

I've done lots of this too, if they took my card.

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji] juelz santana [emoji]128070[/emoji]pic above

Last edited:
The shoes being on your wishlist on FNL isn't too much of an advantage. If you can get on the site, you can get the shoes, regardless of whether or not they are in your wishlist.

The splash page will pop up before the shoes go live anyway. These are a GR, as long as you can get on the site before 9:00 or 9:30, your chances are pretty good.

VERY TRUE.... my cc still declines every time...

Oh man, i got a homeboy that does that matchy matchy mess with all his Js like somebodys pops still tryin to be down. He will brag about the most average cops, and the Raiders jerseys that match. Lol

Word. Like dead that folk. Cool you don't like his clothes?! Hell I think it's mighty fruity but hell less talk about that and more about the shoes [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

I don't condone the look, but hey, it's his money, so he's free to look how he wants.  I still wear baggy jeans and I know people stoneface me, but I don't care because it my money like it's his money, so if that's how he wants to look, it's on him.  Just my .02

Back
Top Bottom