12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

roll.gif

i i said it once ill say it again.. you can show the launch locators and say these are easy cop/ these will sit....

the demand for these are greater then most of the js that released this year. yes there is alot of pairs but it equals out to the demand making it just like a limit release.

Lol nobody said these will sit. However if you are worried about these after all the 11s in the previous years... Well then this shoe game ain't for you

Pulled the trigg on weekend drop. Crazy I know, but I've been wanting these since high school. Plus i am officially out of the shoe game after this. I have had and sold off some cool shoes..... and in the end, they all get so old to me except for the grails i have kept, and these will be the last.

when they re release the space jams. youll be back in

so they're just that much better than any other shoe that they are worth fighting over, killing people, and trampling/ busting down entry ways? they're nice but I really don't understand the massive hype around them is all.

so they're just that much better than any other shoe that they are worth fighting over, killing people, and trampling/ busting down entry ways? they're nice but I really don't understand the massive hype around them is all.

Crazy people are everywhere, don't blame it on the shoes.

I guess since on-feet pics aren't doing it for me, I need to see a vid. I'm still hesitant about paying $200+ damn dollars for these.

To be honest

I'll only buy kicks if I can make a outfit that's good enough to go with them

Yes Hat must match the shoes in someway.

I'm from the South don't blame me
tired.gif

Just  saw some pretty fresh tee's that go with the 11s on IG.

So i'm sold officially.

January thru April

I'm laying off kicks

Won these in a raffle already. Don't like em, but I'll get em because chicks will notice them.

Pulled the trigg on weekend drop. Crazy I know, but I've been wanting these since high school. Plus i am officially out of the shoe game after this. I have had and sold off some cool shoes..... and in the end, they all get so old to me except for the grails i have kept, and these will be the last.
son you didn't even fail at retail... Let alone you paying more than what resell is going to be for a lil bit
Smh

To be honest
I'll only buy kicks if I can make a outfit that's good enough to go with them
Yes Hat must match the shoes in someway.
I'm from the South don't blame me |I

Just  saw some pretty fresh tee's that go with the 11s on IG.
So i'm sold officially.
January thru April
I'm laying off kicks

White t and faded blue jeans

Last edited:

If your from any type of metropolitan area there should be at least a couple of FCFS places.  My strategy has been working lately for most releases that aren't super limited (I struck out on the slam dunk 6).  

1.  First go around to ANYWHERE that sells sneakers and make friends with the managers.  Don't just talk about sneakers, actually make friends with the guys.  I have pretty much for sure kicks when a couple of smaller places get them.

2.  Get your raffle tickets, try targeting areas that have multiple stores like malls (or downtown BK) to save time.

3.  Find out which stores have guaranteed pairs with early tickets and prioritize camping those stores.  No, you don't have to wait all night, most releases are fine as long as you're there an hour and a half to two hours early.  

4.  If you live in a major metropolitan area, which it looks like you're an NY guy, there are FCFS places near you.  Find those out and show up if none of your raffles come through.

5.  Use your cellphone in line and have one of your boys looking out for you online at the same time.   Offer him a beer or something for his trouble.  

6.  If somehow you managed to strike out on ALL of those ways of getting a kick, you still have UNCLAIMED PAIRS at your bigger retailers and they don't usually reraffle.  Show up 45 minutes before the manager says that they put them out, and on a large GR, you'll probably be first in line and get your size.  You can also double up this way.

7.  Resale
8. Know the kid who picks the names in the raffles. Cuz it's not automated. It's literally a guy in the offices picking names. He picks all his friends and family first, then some random kids after and encourages those random kids to post their pair on social media after, to create the heir of legitimacy.

9. Have the kid who picks the names, pick your name twice, for 2 different stores

10. Keep 1 pair. Put another on ice. Then since it's the 11's you'll be able to res*** for $400-450 by Spring

Last edited:
son you didn't even fail at retail... Let alone you paying more than what resell is going to be for a lil bit
Smh
White t and faded blue jeans
Not going to lie

That was the original outfit I was going to go for

BUT!

Nah I changed it up
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom