12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

If your going to camp, dont show up 1 - 2 before, you will walk away empty handed. As soon as the store closes, ppl will be out before it close, show up late is like showing to a gun fight with a knife, you will lose.

Look up bull1trc and tonyd2wild

Them two ****** must be blind cuz they dont point out that almost tan leather upper **** almost matched dudes tan pants lol

For 200 dollars plus tax the shoe should not come pre yellowed leather upper already.

The og leather upper was the last thing to yellow. They going bass ackwards at nike

LMAO people in here getting all worked up over add to wishlist links like it's going to matter... That **** give you no kind of advantage. Doesn't guarantee you your size. FNL is not like NDC, shoes doesn't save in your cart...

It's all about getting pass the SPLASH page, and that's only half the battle. After you get through the splash page, you still have to hope that you don't get any payment cc errors. If you happen to get all the way through with out any errors. You better pray that FNL doesn't cancel your order.

All those add to wishlist links, are nothing but for some reps.

Last edited:
If people still can't figure out the damn SPA page and those CC errors on Finishline, then they're doin sumthin wrong.

Finishline is the easiest site to cop from b/c their stock last for at least 4 hours and if you still can't cop after 4 hours, then sit down and retire.

Last edited:
I'm just stating the facts and truth of the situation... Ain't nobody mad. But I see you feeling some type of way tho.
Truth is you're the only one feeling some type of way going on a big rant about FNL cause you suck at getting releases on there. Ain't my fault you mad

Truth is you're the only one feeling some type of way going on a big rant about FNL cause you suck at getting releases on there. Ain't my fault you mad

Hahaha you funny boy.... I suck at getting releases on there? Obviously you have no idea and just talking out of your ***. I never missed any release on FNL. I at least come up with 2 pairs minimum. I been long ago figured out FNL.

But obviously you don't know **** about FNL... Cause if you did, you would know those links you posted will not give anyone an advantage... But I see you in heree defending yourself at everyone who questions your post. CAUSE WE ALL KNOW THAT YOU FEELING SOME TYPE OF WAY!!!

Last edited:
...and the links will help, get past the spa and checkout, no size selection or add to cart needed. ijs

Last edited:
You must be one of those sensitive virgin types. Find a girl and get laid for once and you might loosen up a bit. Sensitive ol' lame. I really struck the vital nerve didn't I. Lol
My dude you've been here for a minute and all you've done is ruffle feathers. Relax, its shoes and the internet.

...and the links will help, get past the spa and checkout, no size selection or add to cart needed. ijs

it takes almost the same amount of clicks to add your wish list to cart and to add your size to cart, once you get pass spa.

Last edited:
If people still can't figure out the damn SPA page and those CC errors on Finishline, then they're doin sumthin wrong.

Finishline is the easiest site to cop from b/c their stock last for at least 4 hours and if you still can't cop after 4 hours, then sit down and retire.

Finishline isn't the easiest.

Their stock last for four hours, because the purpose of the SPA page is to let a little bit of people in at a time.

It's the same as a store letting two at a time versus letting twenty. That doesn't tell you how long the line is outside. It just lengthens the amount of time for them to sell out.

it takes almost the same amount of clicks to add your wish list to cart and to add your size to cart, once you get pass spa.

Not if you're going for multiple pairs, and you don't need to click add to wishlist if they're already added to said wishlist. The SPA is just one big virtual line, if you're there early then you should be good ...and I've been lucky to not ever experience those CC issues.

Finishline isn't the easiest.

Their stock last for four hours, because the purpose of the SPA page is to let a little bit of people in at a time.

It's the same as a store letting two at a time versus letting twenty. That doesn't tell you how long the line is outside. It just lengthens the amount of time for them to sell out.

In my opinion it is the easiest site, just be patient and watch the SPA, sooner or later you'll get thru.

Pulled the trigg on weekend drop. Crazy I know, but I've been wanting these since high school. Plus i am officially out of the shoe game after this. I have had and sold off some cool shoes..... and in the end, they all get so old to me except for the grails i have kept, and these will be the last.
good move !!    ENJOY

Back
Top Bottom