12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

he's not the only one.. theres ton's of people who do Behind-the-counter drug deals with HOH's and it affects alot of people.. from getting the shoes and they are forced to pay resell from guys like this.. 
Nobody is FORCED to pay resale

Im sure its not cus dudes "hustling"

1. If pic is really what it looks like, I highly doubt he came up on all those pairs legit. Somehow he got a hookup and in turn shafted others.
2. Feeling the need to take a pic with the boxes. Couldnt even get home?
3 and i damn sure laugh if none of those boxes are filled with XI. N dudes pair could be fake....

Why would this make you mad? Cuz he's hustlin to make some extra money? I don't see how this affects the chances of you getting your pair for retail
I think he feels that way because of people like him, Nike/JB is going to keep raising the prices to try to combat resellers, plus, he's taking pairs out of people's hands who genuinely want them, and not to try and turn a profit.  Personally, I couldn't care less because I know there's always a plan B living in the northeast by a ton of sneaker spots.  It's not right, but hey, it's the nature of the beast nowadays.

I think he feels that way because of people like him, Nike/JB is going to keep raising the prices to try to combat resellers, plus, he's taking pairs out of people's hands who genuinely want them, and not to try and turn a profit.  Personally, I couldn't care less because I know there's always a plan B living in the northeast by a ton of sneaker spots.  It's not right, but hey, it's the nature of the beast nowadays.
this.. I personally am not mad at him.. but just this whole greed.. back in the days (i'm old) i was getting 30% off on jay's in 1998 and 1999 but i wasnt getting like 50 pairs.. just one of each.

Nike doesn't raise prices to combat resellers, just looked at slam dunk 6s, resellers were out for those. JB is releasing more stock which helps combat resellers.. but on a release like this that is produced more than any other release of the year.. if you don't get a pair for retail then you didnt try hard enough.

As much hype as there is around the holiday XIs..they're pretty easy to get for retail. 

Nike doesn't raise prices to combat resellers, just looked at slam dunk 6s, resellers were out for those. JB is releasing more stock which helps combat resellers.. but on a release like this that is produced more than any other release of the year.. if you don't get a pair for retail then you didnt try hard enough.

As much hype as there is around the holiday XIs..they're pretty easy to get for retail. 
they raise the price because thats "their way" of calming down the herds of people.. instead of releasing more for the same price so people dont have to crowd one store and turn into incredible hulk, following people home, paying people with fake money, they say.. jordan 11's.. add 25 to it every 3 years and oh.. lets make them more crappier than the OG's.. and when we do restock.. make it a Weak stock.

Is that Rush from SobeSoles...? I know that guy is based in Miami, Florida some where. Might be him shipping out his orders. That look like a USPS mail van behind those boxes.

Did anyone catch that truck looks like a mail truck. This dude prolly work at the post office

XI's for retail.. yeah back in 2000 and 2009 and 2010.. ACE (after Concord Era).. people just buy them all up to resell their pairs for 400.. its a mad house after the Concord Era.. Did you not see those guys tear a door from the hinges or the guy who hid in the fake tree so he could be the first in the mall.. shoes on foot were lost, bottoms of new shoes were licked (damn you fat joe) and the Get Money Boys were created.. Nike is loving this and they wont make the supply fill the demand..

they raise the price because thats "their way" of calming down the herds of people.. instead of releasing more for the same price so people dont have to crowd one store and turn into incredible hulk, following people home, paying people with fake money, they say.. jordan 11's.. add 25 to it every 3 years and oh.. lets make them more crappier than the OG's.. and when we do restock.. make it a Weak stock.
The herds dont calm down man, its pretty evident every year the amount of people still buying retros.. the # isn't going down

Is that Rush from SobeSoles...? I know that guy is based in Miami, Florida some where. Might be him shipping out his orders. That look like a USPS mail van behind those boxes.
Dude is in MSX on Facebook, he was shipping out preorders

Which in turn why they're raising prices.  Remember, the cost of goods to produce the merchandise is constantly rising (along with everything else in life, except salaries), and in order to turn profit from production, they have to raise prices if they're going to constantly increase stock and inventory of said merchandise/  I know you already know these things, but just a friendly discussion bro.  It doesn't really make too much of difference though because the more inventory is produced, the shadier practices will get, resulting in higher costs of production, and higher costs of merchandise unfortunately...

The herds dont calm down man, its pretty evident every year the amount of people still buying retros.. the # isn't going down
but at least during the 2000's it was steady.. for at least 10 years.. it was cool and calm. youd have a line of 20-30 people and everyone was just copping shoes.. you had like maybe 2-3 resellers then.. not anymore.. 70% of the line is resellers.

Which in turn why they're raising prices.  Remember, the cost of goods to produce the merchandise is constantly rising (along with everything else in life, except salaries), and in order to turn profit from production, they have to raise prices if they're going to constantly increase stock and inventory of said merchandise/  I know you already know these things, but just a friendly discussion bro.  It doesn't really make too much of difference though because the more inventory is produced, the shadier practices will get, resulting in higher costs of production, and higher costs of merchandise unfortunately...
yup 100% agreed, I was just stating the price increase isn't to directly combat resellers

At the end of the day whether its sneakers or toys, people will always find a way to hustle

If you do your homework you should come out with your pair (or two) for retail

but in this case by 2020 we will be force to pay for jordan 11's retailing higher than air foamposites!!! Can you imagine that.. 200 for the Columbia World War 3 Purge starters and 225 for foams or 230

THIS.... GET UP AND GO GET IT IF YOU WANT IT

yup 100% agreed, I was just stating the price increase isn't to directly combat resellers

At the end of the day whether its sneakers or toys, people will always find a way to hustle

If you do your homework you should come out with your pair (or two) for retail
homework these days are

being a pretty girl with big boobs = retail

a normal guy. = be prepared to pay the guy at HOH 100-150 More to get them for retail

or..

wait in line with half of the city population for days.

Anyone that could get through on Eastbay for these XIs should use code LKS14N5Y to get $30 off any order over $200 (just add something cheap).... 

Back
Top Bottom