12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

I average bout 3 payment errors before I get thru in FNL. Ain't a big deal to me. See the error, hit refresh and submit again. It's not charges, jus authorizations. Money is never held up.

I know a couple of guys like 6'4that's a 9-10, but a lot of people will buy out of size to flip elsewhere for their size.  But, you're not going anywhere fast if you get stuck with a 14 and up.  You might as well save your money and go elsewhere because almost nobody will make that deal for those sizes

I know a couple of guys like 6'4that's a 9-10, but a lot of people will buy out of size to flip elsewhere for their size.  But, you're not going anywhere fast if you get stuck with a 14 and up.  You might as well save your money and go elsewhere because almost nobody will make that deal for those sizes
In these xis even a 14-15 will fly.

certain models though I can wear a 14 for instance these, the futures, the 6s im trying to figure the other ones. just have to tighten the laces a little. But yea to flip, youll be sitting on those for a while. that's why I love the option of getting sizes 12-14.b Its the reason why I preordered these just in case the raffle didn't work. least ill know ill be able to have my original size. At least one pair.

My concern is now what noble kane brought up. That's a big factor on things. lol.

Last edited:
In these xis even a 14-15 will fly.
Oh they'll fly for sure, but it's going to be tough to trade them.  I remember when Modells had Olympic 7's on the size 16 and up shelf for over a year after RD back in 2005.  Those sizes will sell now, but it's hell trying to flip them for a size 9-10

Oh they'll fly for sure, but it's going to be tough to trade them.  I remember when Modells had Olympic 7's on the size 16 and up shelf for over a year after RD back in 2005.  Those sizes will sell now, but it's hell trying to flip them for a size 9-10
Yea definitely but selling them to buy your size is always an option. Flightclub will most likely do $400+ so you'll probably get back around 350 a pair that you bring to them on those bigger sizes that are harder to flip in the streets.

Do they fall over a lot lol..
roll.gif

Now after doing that go back to your FNL wish list tab there at the top... refresh... then...

Word, because honestly, I swear my foot is slightly shrinking because my black infrareds are swimming on me and they're a 13.  I think I should be good in the 11's because my 2001 black/reds are a 12, and they fit better than my 13 does, so I know I have 3 size options to choose from, just sucks that theres only one 13 per case
Yeah okay see I wanted to know if I was just bugging out about this because I have the same problem. I fit in anything from 8-9 depending the shoe. My concords were a 9 and fit great jams a 9 fit great playoffs 8.5 a bit snug but great and same with gammas. But you just always want to make sure you have the perfect fit because it's not like you can exchange em.

Lol just went to get raffle tix. Folks don't even know what the line is for and they just hop in because they see everyone else. Hyppppppeeeee.

What are the numbers on these compared to other  releases? 

Trying to figure out if its even worth the trouble trying to cop online

yea im def gonna need to doulble up on these. will be the first XI i double up on :smh:

The Powder if Positivity.

Btw who gonna take these straight into the snow for the photo op.

This thread gotta be the funniest thread on here like I'm dtfl I can't breath! My girl over here saying " you bet not be over there texting no **** what she telling you jokes and **** lol! :lol:rollin

Back
Top Bottom