12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

why are people mad that he posted the links that were common knowledge i mean cmon now isn't this place supposed to be about helping others? you act like he just disclosed the biggest secret ever or something 

why are people mad that he posted the links that were common knowledge i mean cmon now isn't this place supposed to be about helping others? you act like he just disclosed the biggest secret ever or something 
Common Knowledge to who? His Twitter followers?

Do you know how many people lurk in this thread everyday?

Last edited:

Common Knowledge to who? His Twitter followers?

Do you know how many people lurk in this thread everyday?
the fact that you could put it on your W.L and atc from there is common knowledge i mean come on people, so what if people lurk. Swear you make it sound like it was an illuminati secret. It really wasn't

SMH...

Acting like these links will be the reason you don't get your shoes.

I haven't gotten anything from FNL in about a year. That stupid splash page comes up the second I even get on the site.

DO YOUR HOMEWORK and you will be just fine.

FNL wish list links courtesy of SoleMartyr. Just log into your FNL account, click the link for your size and it'll be added to your Wish List automatically. On release date goto your Wish List and click Add to Cart and you'll be set

any one confirm successful before?  I've tried last release and still get waiting screen or error message.

any one confirm successful before?  I've tried last release and still get waiting screen or error message.
You can add to cart once finishline goes live.  FNL wish list does work if you can get past payment stage which is next to impossible for me regardless CC used...

cute-baby-sharing-food-cat-8lo8-ytgifs-o.gif

Can't stand those guys.  They won't come off rip off prices either.  You're talking about those sneaker sidestores with the shady cash for gold businesses in em, right?

They had early pairs of the copper flightposite and were selling them for 300!  AND HE WOULDN'T COME OFF IT!  I was like "you know that tomorrow I can just wake up at 8am and have an extra 80 bucks in my pocket, right/" But I'm glad because I got a pair of 3Lab5s for retail after I passed on em'.

They have some good fitteds and snapbacks at the one store though.  I find matching stuff there that I can't find at lids.
A lot of the spots I was cool with went belly up.  I used to know a few spots in the Bronx, Jamaican, Flatbush Avenue, Bushwick and Downtown Brooklyn that I could get stuff a month early for like $50 over retail.  But, as those hood shopping areas started getting upgraded to try and get more "upscale" clientele, unfortunately, those spots started dropping.  And, when stores have no competition, they could charge as ratchet as they want for shoes coming out in 48 hours.  I remember when the green snakeskin lows came out, fools Downtown on Fulton Mall was talking about $500. 
indifferent.gif
I'm Gucci bruh...

Settle down. Those links are about as useful as those early NDC links that take you to a 10 min countdown. FNL is all about splash screen and payment. Early links don't help with that. Oh-and I have 1st hand experience with FNL changing links right before release. Got me good one time...Ha!

Not saying don't share it. Saying don't kill an avaliable loophole. Like the fnl free ship trick that got patched

I know y'all talking links but I'm going to ignore it for this especially since it might not work and people going to be salty.
View media item 1297194My favorite one of the set that was posted. Anyways is everyone going TTS on these or?

Im a 12 but getting a 12.5 in these. My cool greys are 12.5 and fit like a dream

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom