12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

I predict these will be easier than gammas were. Even though these are an og colorway, lots of people dont like all white shoes.

If they really are making more of these than gammas everyone should be okay.

anybody with any ideas on when they will start raffling for these? almost missed out on the 6s bc they raffled 2 ****** weeks before the shoes released smh

Guys put up links of them like it just happened
roll.gif

Had me clicking on the link like 0-100 real quick!

FNL like

So it aint happen then?
laugh.gif
I was thinking it was possible since they did it with the Concords last year.
Doesn't look like it.  My twitter alerts would have blown up!  Now that you reminded me about last year I have to keep that tab open just in case 
laugh.gif

Doesn't look like it.  My twitter alerts would have blown up!  Now that you reminded me about last year I have to keep that tab open just in case :lol:
Definitely, and since I reminded you send me a PM if anything pops off so I can eat too :lol:

the last 3 years i've gotten multiple pairs of the xmas 11s.

concords- 3 pairs

breds- 5 pairs

gammas- 3 pairs

Whipped out the real camera and took some pics so I could share. These are some beautiful kicks. I plan on getting another pair. He ya go...
My interest kinda faded due to the fact that I wasn't seeing much color beyond the Jumpman and branding on the tongue. The soles never looked that blue in other pictures but those last three pictures would sway me in the other direction if they looked like that in person. Can someone confirm if they do or if it's just the lighting?

Apologies in advance if this info has been posted. Went back 7 pages or so and did not see anything, but the only ticket info we know is Finishline right? The other stores have not posted up info yet correct? 

Back
Top Bottom