12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

Villa will hand out raffle tickets on December 14th and 15th (this upcoming Sunday and Monday). Winners will be called on December 16th (Tuesday) from 3pm-8pm. You must answer your phone when they call. There will be no voicemail or callbacks. Info via their Twitter.

View media item 1297128

Last edited:
doesnt necessarily mean you wont catch the SPA screen

Try and edit those you two.... Pm it if necessary

Last edited:
Some cornballs on here forreal. This supposed to be a community for helping each other out and y'all talking about reps. Ain't none of this stuff Top Secret info.

I want everybody to score, but at the same time i don't want fnl to change anything up at the last minute 
laugh.gif

theres helping each other out and theres giving it to those who don't put no effort in. YOU sir did just that!
That being said I expect the links to change by the drop..

Last edited:
Have yet to see em in person, but I hope that organic egg shell, off white color in the last few pics above , isnt how they appear in person. Blah.

The pair i saw at FC yesterday look's exactly the same as all the recent pics being posted for what it's worth

I want everybody to score, but at the same time i don't want fnl to change anything up at the last minute :lol:

i'm all for helping so it doesn't bother me at all.. i just said rip :lol:   

i seen people all ready asking if they can checkout now :x :lol:

there goes the neighborhood...

:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom