12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

I'm speaking more in generalities and on a larger scale since if it "fell off a truck," it's likely more than that one pair is gone. I'm sure it'd bother you if that truck it "fell off from" was going to your store.

But yes, I have a problem with stealing (not just shoes). Even if it's one pair. Please excuse my moral compass.
I could care less if it went to "my store" since there r about 50 near me. And I don't own the store. Give dide a break he's trying to show people legit pics. Now I don't know if their legit or not but that's what he's trying to do.

I could care less if it went to "my store" since there r about 50 near me. And I don't own the store. Give dide a break he's trying to show people legit pics. Now I don't know if their legit or not but that's what he's trying to do.
I'm still talking about stealing in general here. I guess you're just not understanding the point I'm trying to make here, so forget it.

Based on how he's reacting to all the comments, looks more like he posted it for e-props. I can wait for legit pics.

how legit is this...guy?
It's legit. To my knowledge, it's the old City-Sole.

I'm still talking about stealing in general here. I guess you're just not understanding the point I'm trying to make here, so forget it.

Based on how he's reacting to all the comments, looks more like he posted it for e-props. I can wait for legit pics.

It's legit. To my knowledge, it's the old City-Sole.
The point u were trying to make was that I would care if it went to my store because that could potentially be my pair. And I could care less if dude stole 1 pair of Jordans tgat they made 500,000 of. U don't like thieves I get it.

Last edited:
im seeing two shoe trees the same color and I got two huge lcd monitors soooooo..... but anyway.........
View media item 1269332to much for a Thursday over authencity of another mans shoe...... smh

Last edited:
The point u were trying to make was that I would care if it went to my store because that could potentially be my pair. And I could care less if dude stole 1 pair of Jordans tgat they made 500,000 of. U don't like thieves I get it.
Assuming you did not have "about 50 other stores to go to." There's tons of people who wouldn't have that option. People who do things the right and honest way. But we'll have to leave bygones as bygones because of what I made bold. Clearly we have different morals. 1 pair out of 500K or 5,000K, it's still wrong.

And because I hear and see this entirely too often and it is a pet peeve of mine, the correct phrase is "I couldn't care less." You are implying you still do care.

Good luck getting your pair bro.

Assuming you did not have "about 50 other stores to go to." There's tons of people who wouldn't have that option. People who do things the right and honest way. But we'll have to leave bygones as bygones because of what I made bold. Clearly we have different morals. 1 pair out of 500K or 5,000K, it's still wrong.

And because I hear and see this entirely too often and it is a pet peeve of mine, the correct phrase is "I couldn't care less." You are implying you still do care.

Good luck getting your pair bro.
Uh oh grammar police and stolen shoe police. Go snitch on dude if u care so much the ftl sticker had the store nimber it was going to

100%  do you remember city sole?  if so , it's the same people

o, and  they don't ship  until release date , or a few days before
damn so that's what happened to citysole. I ordered from them before. Their prices seem better now. I remember they had decent prices and then 2014 came they were charging $280 for the infrared 6s preorder
roll.gif

damn so that's what happened to citysole. I ordered from them before. Their prices seem better now. I remember they had decent prices and then 2014 came they were charging $280 for the infrared 6s preorder
roll.gif
and they sold out.... twice! 
laugh.gif
    the release got people shook

and they sold out.... twice! :lol:     the release got people shook
They actually sold 2 stocks of them at that price??!? Oh lawwwddd....

Actually they have restocked a total of 4 times, im talkin FSR's here ...they must have hella bots to cover all those shoes. That $250 price tag is crazy high for the 6's and that $309 price for the 11's is just disgusting. :x

Last edited:
I'm really hoping that these aren't too hard to get. I'm trying to lock up two pair this year. I'm almost considering buying a pair earlier just to have one secure, but $100 is steep...

So I have fake shoes and I'm sharing pictures for e props. What's the point in posting if everyone hates?

Last edited:
I'm really hoping that these aren't too hard to get. I'm trying to lock up two pair this year. I'm almost considering buying a pair earlier just to have one secure, but $100 is steep...
Keep hoping. But if you put in a good amount of work then you're good

Last edited:
Keep hoping. But if you put in a good amount of work then you're good

I mean, in previous years I've done multiple raffles, NDC, tried for in store tickets and waiting in front of a store. I'll do what I gotta do, but I'm not trying to pay an extra $100 yet.

the top shoe tree is shiny blue. the bottom shoe tree is dull blue.  the top shoe tree in pic is much larger than the bottom shoe tree

the top shoe tree is shiny blue. the bottom shoe tree is dull blue.  the top shoe tree in pic is much larger than the bottom shoe tree
So dull blue is purple to you?

The reason for the difference in the "glitter affect," and the size, is the angle the picture was taken. They're the same.

Back
Top Bottom