12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif

I ain't even mad if the final product have the skimpy jumpman. OGs are like that.
If you think the OG's are like that with the skinny Jumpman than think that. But every true Jordan Head shoe collector is gonna know they are FAKES cuz they aint piss yellow as A OG would look today.

I'm gonna ask you again this is the 3rd time @kingtrades   show me a fake pair of air jordan 11's with footlocker sticker.
Bro nobody needs to show you anything! Look at the Pic for the Hundred time, yea pic #6 is of the inside sole, but the Shoe trees are still noticeable laying in the box.

I'm not even really wanting to get into this again for the 2nd time today but C'mon bro! "REALLY" I mean your new few months new in this NT Fam. Most of us have been doing this 

for Decades or years, for all we know your A New Generation HB who's caught up in A game and trying to argue something that we all OG Jordan Heads deal with 

every single Year when it come to these XI Holiday release. Nike/JB don't even send they're JB Family they're pairs this early, they usually recieve like 3 weeks or a month early if that.

And you some how got your pair from falling off A train cart. Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!..........

This reminds me of the Concord year they released, so many people purchased early from over seas sites of Unauthorized Replica FAKES!.....                                                                                                                                  

Last edited:
There are plenty of fake boxes with FTL CHM etc stickers on them. Plus the easiest thing is just to put fake shoes in a real box

BUT I'm honestly 50/50 with those up there. Id like to see a clearer pic of the "jumpman jordan on the box, blue stamp inside the box and straighter shots of the back of the shoes

Bro nobody needs to show you anything! Look at the Pic for the Hundred time, yea pic #6 is of the inside sole, but the Shoe trees are still noticeable laying in the box.
I'm not even really wanting to get into this again for the 2nd time today but C'mon bro! "REALLY" I mean your new few months new in this NT Fam. Most of us have been doing this 
for Decades or years, for all we know your A New Generation HB who's caught up in A game and trying to argue something that we all OG Jordan Heads deal with 
every single Year when it come to these XI Holiday release. Nike/JB don't even send they're JB Family they're pairs this early, they usually recieve like 3 weeks or a month early if that.
And you some how got your pair from falling off A train cart. Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!..........
This reminds me of the Concord year they released, so many people purchased early from over seas sites of Unauthorized Replica FAKES!.....                                                                                                                                  
you are a big idiot.

That's it Dog? That's all you got for me, Is Idiot? I got ya huh? An upper cut 2 the Batches Gut, Slap uh SL*T, "Say What" that's wut you gotta do!

I'm micro phoning checking these Ho*s I'm ICE like COOL!

They're is no-way anyone is able to get an Authentic pair of Columbia XI's right now. Unless Malls have em in store already and they are letting them out the back door as we speak.

Or a Mom&Pops store already have em and are doing the same, witch I doubt it cuz they could possibly loose they're Nike?JB account.

It's just crazy how every time somebody post a pair on NT these days (even celeb/ team JB pairs), mad dudes gotta come outta the woodwork calling and claiming them to be fake. With pretty much no reasoning to stand on other then the fact that they were obtained "early". Sounds like a lot of dry hate be going on to me. Personally I think those stolen pairs dude posted were legit. I mean damn, what do y'all expect them to look like?

Last edited:
I ain't tripping on the pictures.

I am just waiting to get a pair (or two or three) and see it in person myself.
happy.gif

He said "fell off a truck." I got a pretty good idea how he got that pair, but I hope it's not what I think it is. If so, then the shoes are indeed legit, but the way he obtained them. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom