12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

saw these today on an older white gentleman (early 50s). didnt knw what to think lol. im thinking they were legit lol. if so these are nice. looked good to me

reminds me of the OG Nike ads
nthat.gif
my thoughts exactly. pic got me hyped.

If 300 is all your willing too pay I suggest you Pre-order em now, or show up too your local Mall and hit people up as they walk out with they're J's.
Considering of all the OG XI's being retroed, these have only been retroed once (2001). All Holiday XI's after release day they usually go for 400 
I think these will go for 450-600, maybe 380-500.

yeah i can see these going for 400+ day after release. they may stay at that price range for a few weeks and it'll eventually go down a bit and then shoot up to the 500 area in about 2 years or so.

Still talking about this in here lol. Let it go everyone, I'm sure this will be brought up again after release 1 week, 2, or 3 later, and as months and years go by along with Re-Stock after Re-Stock
and 3rd retro release!...........

those xis are fake. look at pic #6, the shoe trees are dull not glossy!!  Fakes now have fake FTL store stickers

so if people can make fake shoes, you dont think they can make a simple fake stickers?  Post more pics of the shoe trees

Last edited:
still too early for guys to be copping pairs. ppl should have more patience and wait until release day to buy, or at least a week or two before when stores start getting their shipment in.

You are ignoring me cuz you are wrong. I'm going to say again show me where there are fakes with footlocker stickers and while you are at it look at "picture #6 again" or ask one of your friends if you're LEGALLY BLIND cuz clearly it's not a picture of the shoe trees. 

its true. ive seen ppl on instagram selling jordans- with a full size run from 2010-2014 releases. Jordans are boxes with FTL stickers. for example, seller will post concord xis and someone ask "do u have a size 10.5" he will say yes. then later someone else will say how about a size 9 and he will say yes and this continues. pluse concords never show signs of yellowing when the last time they were released was 2011

Back
Top Bottom