12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

If they were a size 11 then I would've bought them I have 300 on deck for these and that's all I'm willing to spend on them!
If 300 is all your willing too pay I suggest you Pre-order em now, or show up too your local Mall and hit people up as they walk out with they're J's.

Considering of all the OG XI's being retroed, these have only been retroed once (2001). All Holiday XI's after release day they usually go for 400 

I think these will go for 450-600, maybe 380-500.

these actually were supposed to be going to a footlocker store and instead "fell off of a truck" wish I could say more but I can't without snitching on myself lmfao

If 300 is all your willing too pay I suggest you Pre-order em now, or show up too your local Mall and hit people up as they walk out with they're J's.
Considering of all the OG XI's being retroed, these have only been retroed once (2001). All Holiday XI's after release day they usually go for 400 
I think these will go for 450-600, maybe 380-500.

No way they go for as much as you think lol... You can preorder them now for $310 from legit preorder websites. For the most part, preorder prices are usually a good indicator of what resell value is going to be. IDK where you live, but where I'm at you can get holiday 11s for about $300-325 after rd pretty easily, and I expect these to be the same. These are a massive GR people, don't let that NT hype scare you guys into buying a pair for a ridiculous price and thinking resell will be 450-600 lol

Ya'll say that these releases are going to be easy, but forget that the Bred 11 release was crazy online. If it wasn't for some dude telling me to go to the mobile site to cop em  on Finish Line I wasn't going to get them. And to this date, I haven't struck out on a release yet. I know there were a bunch of restocks, but dudes aren't following that **** everyday to come up on a restock. I'm not advocating paying $300 plus for these but I don't think they're going to be as easy to get as many think.

Saw these in person today. Quality seems similar to the 2010 cool greys. Im thinking about pulling the trigger for a pair for 275 but I'm kinda hesitant because of the gm factor. Im not spending 300 for post release pairs.

Was willing to pay over for Black Infrared 6's to secure those but I'll be taking my chances and going retai or bust on these. If I swing and miss I'm cool with that.

Could be true, but look at it this way you ain't gonna find no Authentic Concord XI's for under 400. Also Look at the Bred XI's and how many times they've Re-re-restocked since 2 years ago and they go for 4+.

Could be true, but look at it this way you ain't gonna find no Authentic Concord XI's for under 400. Also Look at the Bred XI's and how many times they've Re-re-restocked since 2 years ago and they go for 4+.
:lol: Where are you getting these prices from?? $400+ for Breds? Only Flight Club charges that much

Only XI that goes for 400+ are SJs and it took them years to get to that price. 2009-2010, they were in the 300s.

these are real o all of the unauthorized pairs the ball of the jumpman reaches the top of the 23s. Also the black sock liner does not show awhen looing at the side at all.

Man, looking at the Jumpman in that pic and my SJs, it's crazy how far the XIs have come.

Saw these in person today. Quality seems similar to the 2010 cool greys. Im thinking about pulling the trigger for a pair for 275 but I'm kinda hesitant because of the gm factor. Im not spending 300 for post release pairs.

dont do it.. just wait..

The 3 finishline stores I went to yesterday for the raffle tickets.. stated that they will have the draft. For these. We shall see what finishline says.. unless I missed the tweet them confirming it was cancelled.
eek.gif
  did they state when the emails will go out for the draft ?    thanks

Back
Top Bottom