12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

The lack of a Draft is going to be annoying, but I was able to get a guaranteed ticket for the Gamma's last year anyways. So i'll just use the same method this year. Wake up early, hit McDonalds, get to the mall, etc.

The lack of a Draft is going to be annoying, but I was able to get a guaranteed ticket for the Gamma's last year anyways. So i'll just use the same method this year. Wake up early, hit McDonalds, get to the mall, etc.
I've been sleepin on this thread. Has it been confirmed that there will be no draft this year? Cuz I thought that was the best idea ever last year. Best way to guarantee that raffles don't get rigged

Was really hoping that the draft would still happen. I've gotten through the past two years thanks to that...

Was really hoping that the draft would still happen. I've gotten through the past two years thanks to that...
Agreed! Like I said before, it seems like the most fair form of raffling. Of course there are some flaws, but definitely better than counting on shady store employees to "randomly" draw numbers

Agreed! Like I said before, it seems like the most fair form of raffling. Of course there are some flaws, but definitely better than counting on shady store employees to "randomly" draw numbers

Exactly, which is why I always had problems with HOH. Swear I've only won one of their raffles, and it was for a GR release. And I refuse to pre-order a pair from anybody. The legit sellers cost too much and I'm not paying $300 for grey market.

Geezus... I remember the massacre of the concord release..smh...that was the worst.. then someone getting shot in Texas or atl while driving in a robbery attempt foe the bred 11s..
its sad that nike wont just supply the demand so we all can drive home without someone trying to follow us home in a car without front plates waiting for us to open to door to stick you up at gunpoint.

There's always gonna be people that miss out but Nike/JB does a good job at putting out a supply. I mean if people say that the playoff XIs were produced at around 500k I don't think that's all that bad but I feel that if people wanna act all crazy during these type of releases that it's their fault not the brand

its sad that nike wont just supply the demand so we all can drive home without someone trying to follow us home in a car without front plates waiting for us to open to door to stick you up at gunpoint.

Nike isn't responsible for thuggish behavior. But I do wish they would produce more of the Christmas XI release each year.

Geezus... I remember the massacre of the concord release..smh...that was the worst.. then someone getting shot in Texas or atl while driving in a robbery attempt foe the bred 11s..
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

R1ceRocket R1ceRocket The Penny 1's are what sold me on their service. They came through early with no issues. If the Black Infrared 6 preorder goes through without a hitch I'll use them for all super hyped sneaker preorders as long as the price is reasonable. I'll admit these 11's aren't a "must have" for me and certainly not for $318.99 after shipping, but if I happen to win a raffle I'll jump on them.

Last edited:
I've been sleepin on this thread. Has it been confirmed that there will be no draft this year? Cuz I thought that was the best idea ever last year. Best way to guarantee that raffles don't get rigged

Yeah, the online draft/ raffles make more sense. I don't know why all stores don't implement them, I've had pretty good luck with Sheikh because theirs is online..

Yeah, the online draft/ raffles make more sense. I don't know why all stores don't implement them, I've had pretty good luck with Sheikh because theirs is online..
Wow Sheikh does that? That's dope. More stores should really do that. Eliminates a looooot of issues

Just couldn't resist could you?......

I WANT TO USE WD ALSO…BUT THAT 350 WITH TAX AND SHIPPING WAS ALL THE WAY :x

Too true. :smh: The FNL Draft was lightning in a bottle, and made everything simpler for everyone involved. Now we're all gonna be out there on these cold streets, scrapping for whatever we can get.

Back
Top Bottom