12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

mean.gif

Those who alwready copped enjoy your Fakes, Those who are able too cop on release day enjoy your Authentic pairs released on-line or in-store!

Me personally, I never really cared for these Columbias back in '96, 2001 or 2002 can't really remember too be honest nore do I care much for em now.

GOOD LUCK 2 ALL, AND ALL WHO COP. PEACE, I'M OUT.

So............they just came delivered to u in a cardboard box????
Like no shoe box INSIDE the cardboard box???

:rofl:

we are a month away from the release date. i think it's safe to say some pairs may be legit as to others who got them 3 months ago are GM.

I would want to see a person who grabbed an early pair months ago to compare them to the release day pair.

so mesh tongue and leather panels? shoulda just done a leather tongue (easier to keep clean) either way they are mad nice

He said "fell off a truck." I got a pretty good idea how he got that pair, but I hope it's not what I think it is. If so, then the shoes are indeed legit, but the way he obtained them. :smh:
"Fell off the truck" usually means they were stolen from a delivery truck. UPS, USPS, Fedex, etc. There was probably a shipment going to a retail store and ihatenikes took one of the pairs, or he knows someone who drives for one of the aforementioned companies and they did it. Yes it's Illegal, but you're making it seem like dude killed someone to acquire them.

Last edited:
He said "fell off a truck." I got a pretty good idea how he got that pair, but I hope it's not what I think it is. If so, then the shoes are indeed legit, but the way he obtained them. :smh:
"Fell off the truck" usually means they were stolen from a delivery truck. UPS, USPS, Fedex, etc. There was probably a shipment going to a retail store and ihatenikes took one of the pairs, or he knows someone who drives for one of the aforementioned companies and they did it. Yes it's Illegal, but you're making it seem like dude killed someone to acquire them.

Theft or even acquiring items that are knowingly stolen is pretty damn horrible as well. I worked @ FedEx as an unloader when I was younger and remember fellow employees talking and joking about the "licks" they would hit and I'd laugh in unison with 'em. Now when I hear people talk about hitting "licks" at postal services (or in general) it outright disgusts me. Especially with me being as avid of an online shopper as I am.

With that being said, dudes Legends/Columbias may very well be legit.

Last edited:
NO ONE KNOWS ANYTHING... EVERYONE IS AN EXPERT ASSUMER LOL... AND YES MOM AND POP SHOPS DO SELL THEM EARLY-ESPECIALLY IN NYC- BUT MOST OF THE "REGULAR LEGIT" MOM AND POP SHOPS PROBABLY DONT HAVE EM YET

Theft or even acquiring items that are knowingly stolen is pretty damn horrible as well. I worked @ FedEx as an unloader when I was younger and remember fellow employees talking and joking about the "licks" they would hit and I'd laugh in unison with 'em. Now when I hear people talk about hitting "licks" at postal services (or in general) it outright disgusts me. Especially with me being as avid of an online shopper as I am.

With that being said, dudes Legends/Columbias may very well be legit.
I agree that it shouldn't be done. But it's not like the pair that was stolen was ordered from NDC and now someone won't be getting their pair. I don't want it to sound like I'm saying we should tolerate this stuff. Just saying that worse things have happened.

I agree that it shouldn't be done. But it's not like the pair that was stolen was ordered from NDC and now someone won't be getting their pair. I don't want it to sound like I'm saying we should tolerate this stuff. Just saying that worse things have happened.
Yes, but it does mean someone who could have acquired them through LEGITIMATE means won't be getting their pair. He didn't kill anyone, but if they are stolen, then it's a morality issue for some of us. There is a big difference between right and wrong.

Last edited:
Yes, but it does mean someone who could have acquired them through LEGITIMATE means won't be getting their pair. He didn't kill anyone, but if they are stolen, then it's a morality issue for some of us. There is a big difference between right and wrong.
Or they could have went to a store emoloyee or a reseller. U act like that one pair would have made a difference :rofl:

Or they could have went to a store emoloyee or a reseller. U act like that one pair would have made a difference
roll.gif
I'm speaking more in generalities and on a larger scale since if it "fell off a truck," it's likely more than that one pair is gone. I'm sure it'd bother you if that truck it "fell off from" was going to your store.

But yes, I have a problem with stealing (not just shoes). Even if it's one pair. Please excuse my moral compass.

Last edited:
I despise thieves. No matter what is stolen.

Anyway since I've switched to day shift I noticed I'm gonna be working Monday  Tuesday( raffle days) and Saturday RD 
sick.gif
. Time to plan time off

Bro nobody needs to show you anything! Look at the Pic for the Hundred time, yea pic #6 is of the inside sole, but the Shoe trees are still noticeable laying in the box.

I'm not even really wanting to get into this again for the 2nd time today but C'mon bro! "REALLY" I mean your new few months new in this NT Fam. Most of us have been doing this 

for Decades or years, for all we know your A New Generation HB who's caught up in A game and trying to argue something that we all OG Jordan Heads deal with 

every single Year when it come to these XI Holiday release. Nike/JB don't even send they're JB Family they're pairs this early, they usually recieve like 3 weeks or a month early if that.

And you some how got your pair from falling off A train cart. Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!..........

This reminds me of the Concord year they released, so many people purchased early from over seas sites of Unauthorized Replica FAKES!.....                                                                                                                                  
TRUE!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom