12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

nerd.gif

If they were a size 11 then I would've bought them I have 300 on deck for these and that's all I'm willing to spend on them!

If they were a size 11 then I would've bought them I have 300 on deck for these and that's all I'm willing to spend on them!
thats how much i think they worth, it be great if i can get for 280, but then again everyone wants them,

anybody thinking of doubling up?

How many times are you gonna make the same post? How about learning from your past mistakes and trying to obtain them at retail.
Same as the cat constantly complaining about fearing for his life/getting stuck up when he purchases his kicks...

I would rather just wait for them to drop so i know they are legit and not fakes. And if i cant get a pair then eh i guess it just wasn't meant to be. I can always pay resell price if i want them bad enough later

Your statement is confusing.

Last edited:
Same as the cat constantly complaining about fearing for his life/getting stuck up when he purchases his kicks...
Dudes still fearing for his life?! lol
He posted earlier that he wishes JB produces their shoes in high quantities so that people wouldn't have the need to follow other people home and rob them at gunpoint when they go to open their door :lol:. At this point I gotta believe he's trolling. No way he's genuinely that scared about buying shoes.

Last edited:
He posted earlier that he wishes JB produces their shoes in high quantities so that people wouldn't have the need to follow other people home and rob them at gunpoint when they go to open their door
laugh.gif
. At this point I gotta believe he's trolling. No way he's genuinely that scared about buying shoes.
I remember this story 2 years ago in Houston... 

Shooting and Crash Linked to Air Jordans

Dude got followed home after they picked up a couple pairs of Bred XIs.... Its real out there! Thats why you stay strapped or roll with someone who's strapped! 

Last edited:
The 3 finishline stores I went to yesterday for the raffle tickets.. stated that they will have the draft. For these. We shall see what finishline says.. unless I missed the tweet them confirming it was cancelled.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom