12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

40!? 
eek.gif

Man I been hitting up those Shiek raffles for Nothern Cali... These are my second favorite shoe in the Jordan line...

i wanna call HOH just to ask how the line is before wasting my lunch. But im sure like the their internet page, the house is ROCKIN!

How many people do you guys are going to be killed during this release? I'm thinking 2-3 minimum, I can't believe the hype

Last edited:
This type of hysteria is why after the 2010 Cool Greys (which I successfully copped) I swore I would never try for another XI Holiday release.  After passing on the Concords and the Breds I got back into it by trying for the Gammas online (FNL cop).  Since they doing raffles this year, I figured I would give it another shot.  After seeing lines for raffles, I can tell that nothing has slowed down.  How has this year compared to 2011 and the Concords?

I feel you... That's why I refuse to go to stores.. Its online or bust for me... I've successfully copped the last 2 11's with no bot.. Hopefully im not jinxing myself but we will see..

This type of hysteria is why after the 2010 Cool Greys (which I successfully copped) I swore I would never try for another XI Holiday release.  After passing on the Concords and the Breds I got back into it by trying for the Gammas online (FNL cop).  Since they doing raffles this year, I figured I would give it another shot.  After seeing lines for raffles, I can tell that nothing has slowed down.  How has this year compared to 2011 and the Concords?
i think it gets increasingly worse every year. space jams i was able to get 4 pairs. cool greys 2. concords 2. didnt try for breds got them as a gift and flat out had zero interest in the gammas. im at work, so i made my girl go get raffles so well see how that turns out. i think they make more each year but more people buy each year.

Those beanie and socks though! oooooooohhhfffffff!

I know the violence talk is a bit disturbing but its true. Its going to eventually happen. When it comes to release especially like this one, you get those gritty people who are not looking to win anything but some free sneakers. You see already what people will do for the anticipated release. Its just harsh reality.

11s turn people into animals... It's a bit strange since it's just a pair of shoes at the end of the day but the hype for limited pairs brings out violence.

yep all it takes is some Chief keef music in the parking lot and a employee to say "sorry folks.... sold out./ no more raffle tickets"
its a WRAP!

Last edited:
If y'all are going to FNL most ran out of tickets and had 50 tickets for the day. I will call corporate.

Anyone check out the Bay Area spots yet? Oak ridge, valley fair, east ridge, new park etc?
Will be going to Valley Fair later today to see what's going on. I may call in advance if some of these places are cutting off at an earlier time. 

Those beanie and socks though! oooooooohhhfffffff!

I know the violence talk is a bit disturbing but its true. Its going to eventually happen. When it comes to release especially like this one, you get those gritty people who are not looking to win anything but some free sneakers. You see already what people will do for the anticipated release. Its just harsh reality.

People die over every hyped 11 release, it's sad and inevitable... Nike made 11s almost a religious release with atmospheric hype so you've gotta expect a few martyrs.

11s turn people into animals... It's a bit strange since it's just a pair of shoes at the end of the day but the hype for limited pairs brings out violence.
more like it turns them into incredible hulks.. cant wait to see doors come off  the hinges.. but that should be reduced because now its the fight for the lottery tickets.. imagine if thsese people put their money together and they could overthrow the local currupt government and end police brutality once and for all.. Just need the discguise it as a Jordan restock

I CANT BELIEVE THERE ARE LINES FOR RAFFLES...THATS THE STUPIDEST MOST ANNOYING THING IVE HEARD IN THE PAST 2 YEARS SNEAKERWISE... PROBABLY EVER... SMH

People in here making estimates about how many folks will die off this release. People in here down talking houston when the local chaos is obviously driven by media. Yall people finding joy in this are no better than than the previlaged "I'm better than you" folks in District 1 in hunger games looking down on everyone else.

Houston is not that chaotic ...there's plenty malls that didn't have problems (Gallo for example). The media is literally fishing these stories out because they know what's hot. And know yall bystanders enjoy this ****.

It's not the moms or pops fault that they kid only wants Concords so they trying everything they can in their power to pull that off...that happens in every demanded and limited holiday release. Its not exclusive to Jordans. Or the city of Houston.

And yes I called them concords because that's what the kids call them :lol:

We know they are Colombias

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom