12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

They claim you need ID, but stores be bending rules for their people, so not everyone needs ID.  Only the  "common folk"

too good for a raffle...
roll.gif
I will line up for 7 hours in the cold, but hell naw I aint putting my name in a raffle.  I aint got time for that!!
roll.gif

Got 4 tickets between me and my cousin. One from FTL and one from FAction. Good luck to y'all. Surprisingly me and my cousin were the first at action and third in FTL. I guess nobody want these shoes at my city Lol

Yea doesn't make sense
laugh.gif
If I win a raffle I want them shoes free or 50% off.. Ahh man, sometimes just gotta shake your head lol..

Gotta say that these last couple releases have given us some great material to laugh at.  From dawg with the size 18 Black/Infra 6's, to people like this.  
roll.gif

Plus its fun when your at work and seeing updates from different parts of the states what people are really doing out here for some sneakers......
Its like JB live news. Im hearing it first!

Last edited:
Just got back from my local finishline. No lines and barely any tickets in the box. That'll definitely change once the kids get out of school. But this whole release is just reaffirming why this will likely be my last Jordan for a very long time. The sneaker game, culture, or whatever you want to call it is just BS from top to bottom and I just feel done with it all. I hope everyone succeeds in copping their pair.

Just got back from my local finishline. No lines and barely any tickets in the box. That'll definitely change once the kids get out of school. But this whole release is just reaffirming why this will likely be my last Jordan for a very long time. The sneaker game, culture, or whatever you want to call it is just BS from top to bottom and I just feel done with it all. I hope everyone succeeds in copping their pair.

Late to work but early to get in line for shoes.

Phone always dead but 100% when waiting for callbacks.

Haha

if the purge was real imagine if they made it on 12/20... for some reason i would love that nike would lose all of their money because people robbed the stores.. it would be a over throw of nike and force them to drop prices because they lost a billion dollars that day.
if that were true they aint gettin robbed their facilities would be top of the line not released yet vaults

Gamer you need to quit with this purge talk. This is day 3 I heard you mention this. It makes me glad we aren't close neighbors or wear the same size shoe. Cause I could feel a hit. lol

Last edited:
What is this guaranteed pair tix? They're not the same as raffle tix??
Haven't had any luck with in-store raffles at my local FTL and Champs. Seems rigged af. Only been lucky winning the Gamma 11 online raffle @ FNL.

just got back from the mall and as usual everyone and there mother was out for these, people that never raffle clearly asking every asinine question under the sun. FNL ran out of tickets lol. I swear getting my 12 better not be tough

Back
Top Bottom