12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

i think trenton and elizabeth are both worse than newark.
Trenton, J. C., and especially ratchet Camden make Newark look like a fart in a hurricane.  Elizabeth isn't that deep.  It's got it's ratchet parts, but it's not that deep.  I'm not trying to sound morbid, but I'm bracing myself for hearing about ignorance on TV this coming Saturday morning

I get a kick out the people who wear the best shoes who stand in line to pick up their new ones like its a pissing contest. Example I can put money in your neck of the woods watch a guy breakout with his concords to purchase his pair lol.
Yah but then if u don't wear nice shoes People be like. This foo don't deserve them he don't know nuffin about Jordan's. **** him. He's a reseller.

Raffles done outside the mall. Mommas lining up lol. Police officer is around.. Wellington mall palm beach county
Haha, was just there.  Police writing up an old lady for something she did.  Heard her say "I didn't know I couldn't do that".  Wondrr what she did?

Lol long *** line for some fake *** lookin $2 bill jayz

whatever makes em happy though

Last edited:
i swear shoes aint that damn important. cats aint been on time to work in 3 months, but they line up 6 hours early for some shoes that they're gonna be scared to wear and will last 3 years tops.
they are cold and all, but come on. no way am i camping out in line for something to cover my feet.

if the purge was real imagine if they made it on 12/20... for some reason i would love that nike would lose all of their money because people robbed the stores.. it would be a over throw of nike and force them to drop prices because they lost a billion dollars that day.
This is the best example of the situation. I'll be sitting at home on Saturday and on here to watch for pictures that ya'll post. Its going to be chaotic which is sad. I just don't want any little kids on tv crying cause they couldn't get a pair.

Or wear the kicks you standin in raffle lines that eryone else tryin to cop lol...
View media item 1306132

+rep oh lord this! lol. This is what makes the guys behind you salty as **** especially when they want their size and its sold out. Then they want to be like mannnnnnnnnnn this dude over here already blah blah blah blah blah.....

pretty much guaranteed. aren't we doing this to show off to other dudes?

:lol:

Right... dude steps out the whip.... ohhh damnnnn check that dude with the raptors on
friend: pfffttt I got those already..... they coo though.... lol

Trenton, J. C., and especially ratchet Camden make Newark look like a fart in a hurricane.  Elizabeth isn't that deep.  It's got it's ratchet parts, but it's not that deep.  I'm not trying to sound morbid, but I'm bracing myself for hearing about ignorance on TV this coming Saturday morning

Never had a problem in Trenton

how many people are unemployed that there are lines like this on a monday during the day....

Last edited:

how many people are unemployed that there are lines like this on a monday during the day....
Alot of people are off cause of the holiday. This is peak holiday season for a lot of folks. Let it build up and disappear now thru after the new year. Happens where I work all the time.

My spot switched up today from guaranteed tickets to now doing raffles. I told shorty naw i good. I'm passing on these. I am too good to enter a raffle if I still have to pay full price. Entering a raffle means 50% off or free shoe to me. Not paying full price on some rigged *** raffle that most don't even win.

Good luck on everyone copping trying to keep them clean. From the pics it look like these will yellow in a year or so flat. So I'm not as mad I'm passing this release. And I see no Jordan's dropping in 2015 yet that I really want.
too good for a raffle... :rofl:

too good for a raffle...
roll.gif
Yea I'm scratchin my head at his logic

too good for a raffle... :rofl:

shade salt. I see it. lol ohh we doin raffles now?!? pfftt Imma pass on em they are gonna yellow anyway. sounded like this dude and the couch situation.

Come on. I had a little more sense than that. [short pause] Yeah, I remember grinding my feet on Eddie’s couch. ...
View media item 1306150

Last edited:
shade salt. I see it. lol ohh we doin raffles now?!? pfftt Imma pass on em they are gonna yellow anyway. sounded like this dude and the couch situation.

Come on. I had a little more sense than that. [short pause] Yeah, I remember grinding my feet on Eddie’s couch. ...
dave-chappelle-****-yo-couch.gif
The couch though! LMAO
roll.gif

Yea I'm scratchin my head at his logic

dave-chappelle-****-yo-couch.gif

Yup makes no sense, some false sense of pride right there. If you're "too good" for raffles just pay the $450 and cop a pair.

Me neither, but I'm just going by what the media says.  Personally, Trenton is one of those places that just do you and keep it moving.  What's the spots looking like down there?

I live in central maryland now but i spoke to a few peoe out looking for tickets...and its just business as usual until school l lets out.

Back
Top Bottom