12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

what the hell are you guys talking about.  Let's say this imagination purge happens, you do realize that these stores all have insurance that would cover their losses right? 
i would imagine that stealing shoes should be the least of peoples' worries should this imaginary purge happen. There would be tons of sickos and closet sickos going around bodying people for no reason, just because its legal until morning.

i would imagine that stealing shoes should be the least of peoples' worries should this imaginary purge happen. There would be tons of sickos and closet sickos going around bodying people for no reason, just because its legal until morning.

just got back from the mall and as usual everyone and there mother was out for these, people that never raffle clearly asking every asinine question under the sun. FNL ran out of tickets lol. I swear getting my 12 better not be tough
where u located?

some stores here in Houston still don't know how they'll handle this release
they know they just aint telling corporate pretty much decides how stores should handle releases the stores always seem to modify it somehow...smh...unless its a mom and pop then please disregard this aforementioned statement

Today for me was just like any other 11 release, a straight ******* disaster. I choose to go to Montgomery mall (MD) thinking they will have plenty to go around considering it's a HOH. First time for a release at this location. I was like about number 60. Thought I had a good shot again being as though it was a HOH and they normally get good allocation. They started handing out tickets at 9 they got to like number 30 and they yell out we sold out. How in the **** does a HOH get only 30 pair including GS sizes. Something tells me they did that backdoor special.

Hell yea, it was a back door special those are small time mom and pop shop #s... they usually get over 100 pairs at the minimum...

I was thinking about going to the mall just to do this raffle thing. Now im reconsidering. I would love to lock to in but this is just to much. My lunch time is an hr. I can see me being there quite some time.

Im just hoping there are a lot of these.. I been waiting on these for years... I have been able to cop the breds and the gammas last year on finishline.. Just a regular online cop with no bot or anything... I entered like 40 raffles for these and will have my laptop fired up... I refuse to wait in line for hella hours.. Ill just pay resale prices later next year after the hype dies down and they restock a few times..

40!? 
eek.gif

I've never done a raffle but I'm trying to help a sibling. The spots by me are giving out tickets today and tomorrow. This is going to be interesting.

This type of hysteria is why after the 2010 Cool Greys (which I successfully copped) I swore I would never try for another XI Holiday release.  After passing on the Concords and the Breds I got back into it by trying for the Gammas online (FNL cop).  Since they doing raffles this year, I figured I would give it another shot.  After seeing lines for raffles, I can tell that nothing has slowed down.  How has this year compared to 2011 and the Concords?

Back
Top Bottom