12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

This release roll-out has been terrible and December 20th is looking worse. I live in Massachusetts , I went to a local footlocker doing first come first serve tickets. They also had paper up on door indicating such the week leading up to 12/14. We get there and the store manager then tried to switch up and says it's now a raffle. Of course people called him out on his BS and threatened to call corporate. In the end we got tickets for a guaranteed purchase but as you can see the slimes are coming out for this one. Also, I entered the raffle for Expressions for the Legend Blues back on November 29th. Can you imagine my surprise when I got an email saying I won the raffle for the Jordan XIII SMH. Another glitch as a result to people trying to get over at all costs. Now they are dealing with a company wide mess. Protect yourselves. Happy Hunting
If you live in Massachusetts you have a better chance of hitting powerball than winning an Expressions raffle. What FL is doing first come first serve? Everyone I know of is a raffle in the Boston area. 

I know my homie in NYC used to get early pairs from a fnl for a couple bucks extra. I thought it was common
I actually was thinking the opposite. Along the lines of having them in a certain spot in the stockroom and continuously doing inventory on them to make sure this doesn't happen.

Ehhhh making my rounds. People are defintiely out. Gonna have to have call forwarding on my cell to my desk number at work since I get 0 reception at work now. I just know imma forget to do so or forget to unforward the calls :lol:

The media crazy when it comes to this they only showing that incident and of course they find the most uneducated person out the group to talk to..They won't show how the Galleria here in Houston had an estimated 800 people in line with not one incident reported though.SMH

I know my homie in NYC used to get early pairs from a fnl for a couple bucks extra. I thought it was common

I actually was thinking the opposite. Along the lines of having them in a certain spot in the stockroom and continuously doing inventory on them to make sure this doesn't happen.

He would pick them up the Friday evening before the release and always paid in cash. Although I think the cash thing was so his wife wouldn't catch on too quick :lol:

the face i made when the athletes foot connect said 100 extra for the 11s and you get em day of.........................

But has given me my  jordans early for only an extra 20 all year long

He would pick them up the Friday evening before the release and always paid in cash. Although I think the cash thing was so his wife wouldn't catch on too quick
laugh.gif
I see.

the face i made when the athletes foot connect said 100 extra for the 11s and you get em day of.........................

But has given me my  jordans early for only an extra 20 all year long
Mine said $50, and I'll have to go half a size up. Probably because he sold my size already.

Went to my local FTL and FNL for raffle tix. In and out right away at both places as there was no line. Hope I can hit on my size 11 at one of the places, and if not, looks like it's internet on release day.

there was chicks in the kid footlocker line gettin mad unpatient. talkin crazy that she wana smack the chick takin names SMH. i mean the employee was takin mad long cause she was writin everything herself but sheesh its not that serious.....but i walked out my mall wit about 15 tickets, 3 are GS sizes. 

Ehhhh making my rounds. People are defintiely out. Gonna have to have call forwarding on my cell to my desk number at work since I get 0 reception at work now. I just know imma forget to do so or forget to unforward the calls
laugh.gif
hopefully we win more then one raffle 
nerd.gif

Last edited:

Mine said $50, and I'll have to go half a size up. Probably because he sold my size already.
$50 isnt bad at all. Im actually kinda pissed she went of a whole $80 bucks lol. One time i even brought the joint some dougnuts plus my $20 lol i tell you man no loyalty amongst thieves
laugh.gif

If you live in Massachusetts you have a better chance of hitting powerball than winning an Expressions raffle. What FL is doing first come first serve? Everyone I know of is a raffle in the Boston area. 
It was yesterday , and I rather not reveal because it's a low-traffic store.

whoever going to QCM stay AWAY

FNL gave out tickets already sunday - shady as fug anyway

Champs is tomorrow

Footlocker that angus is peppered, that line is long and slow as fug, those employees look ******ed

Id be on it for 50. Just to not have to deal with this mess!!

$50 isnt bad at all. Im actually kinda pissed she went of a whole $80 bucks lol. One time i even brought the joint some dougnuts plus my $20 lol i tell you man no loyalty amongst thieves
laugh.gif
It's not bad, but I'm at the point where I don't care if I get them or not. Besides, I live in a small town, so the mess isn't really that bad. 

It was yesterday , and I rather not reveal because it's a low-traffic store.
Lolz, there are five FLs in the Boston area, how hard would it be to figure out. Secondly if you already got your pair why would you care. Sounds like ducktails to me. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom