12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

Xi's bring out the ugly of the ugly. since Shiekhs employees cant hold or resale adult size, they have turn to flipping the GS Size.

I've always known resellers was out there.... but just these past couple of years. Reseller is out for all sizes. whatever they can get their hands on.

Reselling GS SIZE???? come on MAN!

me and my brother in law passed a FSR of black royal 1 GS size when they release... and i missed on RD had to fork up to get the royals after a couple of months.

I'm at the Lakewood mall champs and there is a line for all other stores about 15-20 deep at each.

i swear shoes aint that damn important. cats aint been on time to work in 3 months, but they line up 6 hours early for some shoes that they're gonna be scared to wear and will last 3 years tops.
they are cold and all, but come on. no way am i camping out in line for something to cover my feet.

:rofl:

The FNL raffle is wack.. Only 4 or 5 hrs. Went to one that was supposed to be 10-2 at 1:30 and the guy in front of me got "the last ticket." How is it a raffle if you don't even pass out tickets? :smh: I think I'm done.. Burned a tank of gas between yest and today. For 5 tickets and 3 Sheikh entries..

The media crazy when it comes to this they only showing that incident and of course they find the most uneducated person out the group to talk to..They won't show how the Galleria here in Houston had an estimated 800 people in line with not one incident reported though.SMH

I was in that line.

I'm at the Lakewood mall champs and there is a line for all other stores about 15-20 deep at each.

Damn :lol:

Just came from making my rounds at Fox Hills, Baldwin Hills, and the Beverly Center. Plan on hitting Lakewood, Del Amo, and South Bay tomorrow

Last edited:
People in here making estimates about how many folks will die off this release. People in here down talking houston when the local chaos is obviously driven by media. Yall people finding joy in this are no better than than the previlaged "I'm better than you" folks in District 1 in hunger games looking down on everyone else.

Houston is not that chaotic ...there's plenty malls that didn't have problems (Gallo for example). The media is literally fishing these stories out because they know what's hot. And know yall bystanders enjoy this ****.

It's not the moms or pops fault that they kid only wants Concords so they trying everything they can in their power to pull that off...that happens in every demanded and limited holiday release. Its not exclusive to Jordans. Or the city of Houston.

And yes I called them concords because that's what the kids call them :lol:

We know they are Colombias

Yep. I saw comments the Willowbrook situation ob Facebook making a reference about "black people". I'm like they were not acting uncivilized because of they were black. Those were high school and middle school kids with no home training. They should make the parents be out there with their children.

my local FNL use to take pre orders for 5 bucks extra but the catch was you had to go buy a mall gift card which was another 5 bucks but it guaranteed your pair & they always through in something extra for the 5 bucks like extra laces or shoe cleaner something of that nature & on the space jam release they were taking pre orders for free through out the week before release they stopped doing that after the concord release.i know this seems like duck tails but lord knows i'm telling the truth. 

Last edited:
The media crazy when it comes to this they only showing that incident and of course they find the most uneducated person out the group to talk to..They won't show how the Galleria here in Houston had an estimated 800 people in line with not one incident reported though.SMH
That would be a boring segment.  Look at this line of 800 people behaving trying to buy shoes.  Back to you in the studio Sandra.

Fro what I'm seeing, today is much worse than prior years. There were obviously lines for guaranteed tix the last 2 years, but these lines for raffles have been NUTS today. I feel like Saturday is gonna surpass all I would have imagined in terms of craziness; online and cats posted up trying to land FCFS on flakers..

Dallas fam how long ago you guys do your rounds? I'm at work so I'm tryna decide if it's worth heading to the mall or if everything is "closed" for the day.

Yeah they need excitement to make the news. If it was civil they would skip it. Let's think galaxy foams. People Channing we want foams we want foams lol
That would be a boring segment.  Look at this line of 800 people behaving trying to buy shoes.  Back to you in the studio Sandra.

If you live in Massachusetts you have a better chance of hitting powerball than winning an Expressions raffle. What FL is doing first come first serve? Everyone I know of is a raffle in the Boston area. 
I've never lost at Expressions in Springfield 6/6.. I should grab some powerball tickets.

Bruh.... One of the finishlines ran out of tickets already
mean.gif
wow.. i'm pretty sure that was  gonna happen here so that's why i went early

If anybody was gonna get tickets at finishline at lakewood ca don't bother...they ran out of tickets.

Back
Top Bottom