12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

Nothing wrong with the cats who want to camp out.  Its part of the old school tradition and experience of being a sneakerhead - so for those who choose to do it, good for them.  I do agree with you about paying over retail - **** that.
nah bro old school is leaving school during lunch to cop on a wednesday and if you didnt you still had a solid week to get them for retail or wait it out and get the concord XIs for like $50 waiting in line is not old school at all

I'd rather wait in line for FCFS or campout for a night to cop rather than trying on line or dealing with these rigged raffles.

nah bro old school is leaving school during lunch to cop on a wednesday and if you didnt you still had a solid week to get them for retail or wait it out and get the concord XIs for like $50 waiting in line is not old school at all
thats old old school. Double up on the old

I'd rather wait in line for FCFS or campout for a night to cop rather than trying on line or dealing with these rigged raffles.
raffles are so stupid to me. not just because it's rigged, but raffling off the chance to buy a shoe for full retail price seems silly. If you are going to be raffling something you should be giving it away or something. Scrap the whole raffle method IMO

raffles are so stupid to me. not just because it's rigged, but raffling off the chance to buy a shoe for full retail price seems silly. If you are going to be raffling something you should be giving it away or something. Scrap the whole raffle method IMO
I don't think the raffle itself is stupid because there's no charge for it. However letting the house run the raffle is...

It's Crazy the amount of Fakes I have been seeing on these...

More then usual for a shoe that hasn't dropped yet….

Does anybody believe there will be a FCFS for these?

I would think they would raffle all of these so you don't have that chaos that ends up on tv...

Back
Top Bottom